Pleasantly Surprised

It's rare for you to be caught off guard or to even be mildly surprised. The last time being over centuries ago. Well, at least it was centuries ago for this . . . being? Perhaps you should stick with the word 'person' for now. Getting your thoughts back on track, this person in front of you has managed to reset that mental counter. Who could have known that when you and your older brother told that story to the residents of your home several Halloweens back, it would actually be foreshadowing this moment and the many events that are likely to follow?  If you were one to believe in such nonsense, you would say it was fate, but you know that is not the case.

You slip off your suit jacket, wrapping it around them before picking them up off the ground and continuing your trek back to the mansion. As they're your new guest, the least you can do as the host is give them some form of modesty to what may be left of their dignity. Although, even your more slow-minded residents will be able to figure out that your new guest is obviously a victim.

Then you realize that your residents are going to have an issue with your guest. You and your brothers, excluding the youngest one of course, are going to have to keep a close eye on them. As you walk up the steps that lead to the entrance of the mansion, you can practically feel the headache that awaits you on the other side of those doors. But when you look at the bleeding face of your guest, you know that it will be worth it in the end.

"Welcome," You whisper to your unconscious guest before using one of your tentacles to open the door and enter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So. I'm trying something new. Not gonna lie, I legit entered the fandom five or six days ago. How it happened, I have no idea but it happened. I also have no idea how this fic is going to go, if anyone is actually going to read this, or if it's going to be any good or not. I just had a thought & ran with it. I also research so at least I'm going to be somewhat accurate about characters & details. Comments are greatly appreciated btw. See ya in the next part!