Animals

I practically tear apart the dress and stockings in my haste to get them off and scrub off the makeup the best that I can. Then I quickly put on the jeans, t-shirt, socks, and boots that I grabbed from the racks.

Get out. Leave. Don't think. Run. Go. I need to leave. Don't think. Get out. Run. . . Goes through my head as I climb out the window and run into the forest.

✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴/✴

~~~~~✴ Slender's P.O.V. ✴~~~~~

You sigh at the scene in front of you. Trender, Liu, Jane, Splendor, Offender, Toby, Jeff, Masky, Smile Dog, and Ben are attempting to catch Seedeater while Grinny Cat watches from beside Hoodie who's recording their failed efforts. Next to you, EJ has his head in his hands.

"I believe it's about time you ended this madness, Jack," You tell EJ, "Seeing as your the only one he bothers to listen to," You hear him sigh.

"Seedeater!" He calls, "Come here, boy!"

It has an immediate effect as he swiftly starts to run towards EJ at max speed. You have the foresight to step a few feet away.

"W-wait, slow do–oompf!" EJ groans when Seedeater knocks him down flat. Seeing that he's fine you turn to the others.

"Would anyone like to explain to me why all of you were chasing Seedeater and not searching for Scar?" You ask them.

"Sir," Masky says, "We think that–"

"What the fuck, Seed?!" EJ exclaims. You turn back to see that Seedeater dropped something furry on him, "Why did you just give me a dead ca–"

"Meow," It says, as if it's telling him it's alive.

"Nevermind, it's not dead. Why did you just give me an alive cat, then? And why is it covered in blood?"

You have a feeling that it's not some random cat so you go over to EJ and pick it up to find that its face is scarred. Having identified who the cat is you give him back to EJ.

"It looks like Seedeater found Scar," You tell him.

"Hey, don't give Seedy all the credit, Slender," Grinny says, sitting in Jane's lap, "I was there too,"

"Me too!" Smile barks while Jeff and Liu pet him, "I was also there!"

"Then you two wouldn't mind telling me what happened to him to get him in this state?" You have an inkling of what it could be but you want to get confirmation first.

"I'll tell you, Slendy! We smelled blood and heard crying so we followed it to a person who was in a clearing with a couple of dead bodies lying around. I guessed that the person was the one to kill them because he was the one who was crying and he sounded so sad that it made me sad too! Then this shadowy figure showed up in front of the person out of nowhere! I think the figure and person were talking with each other but they were too quiet so I couldn't tell what they were saying. Next thing I know the person turned into a cat and the figure is handing the cat to Seedeater!" Smile practically explains in one breath. The shadowy figure he talks about is unexpected.

"What else can you tell me about this 'shadowy figure'?" You ask.

Grinny shrugs, "It had an odd scent about it. I never smelled anything like it–"

"I have, I have!" Smile interrupts, "Not that exact scent but something similar! Back before I met Jeff or any of you I wander around all over the place. One night I wandered into a cemetery and came across a big black dog, bigger than me actually. I tried to kill it but it was stronger than me and throw me out of the cemetery saying, evil creatures aren't welcomed there. The figure had a similar smell to that dog,"