Lady Boner

"Vivian?" My mom called as she came in the front door. I ran to the living room from the kitchen.

"Shh, be quiet!"

"Why-" she stopped when she saw the sleeping man on my couch. "Um, who's this?"

"His name is Namjoon and he is a friend. He came over to help me last night because Violet wasn't sleeping well."

"A friend?" she smirked.

"Yes mom, a friend."

"But he's here and Violet's coming with me to Charlotte's?"

"Yes, I have things to do today, as I explained on the phone." 

"And those plans are?" I took a deep breath.

"None of your business."

(-)

"It's about time you wake up." I sat a plate of eggs and bacon on the coffee table in front of him.

"Where's Violet?"

"She went to my aunt's house with my mom."

"Oh?" He started eating the food I sat down for him. "So, since Violet's with your mom, what are your plans for today?"

"Ummm, I was thinking I'd go to this one guy's house and hang out with all his friends and maybe steal their dogs." He chuckled.

"Does this guy have a name?"

"No, not at all." He laughed as he got up and took his plate to the kitchen.

(-)

I sat up and looked around at the empty living room. I didn't remember falling asleep. I got up and walked around the house, looking for everyone else. I looked in the music  studios and didn't find anyone. I found myself in the dance studio, where Hoseok and Jimin were dancing and Yoongi was sitting i the corner watching.

"Do you know where Namjoo is?" I asked Yoongi.

"Um, I think he's working out right now. It's down the hall." I thanked him and went searching for the workout room. When I finally found it, I was shocked by all the equipment. Why was everything they owned so extravagant? 

I looked around to see Jungkook in the middle of the floor doing sit-ups, with Taehyung holding his feet. I watched for a moment, intrigued at how they kissed every time he sat up. I was interrupted when Namjoon walked up to me, covered in sweat.

"Hey, I didn't know you were awake."

"It's ok, I didn't even know I was asleep." He chuckled, showing his dimples. He still looked beautiful, even sweaty. "Really though, I just woke up."

"Oh, ok. I'm almost done here."

"Ok, I'll just sit here while you finish."

"Um, ok." He was blushing. A lot.

I sat and watched him for a few minutes before someone came and muttered in my ear.

"I can see your lady boner." I turned to see Jungkook right by my face. 

"Wh-what?"

"Your lady boner. It's very prominent."

"Shut up," I said, pushing his face away.

"You know it's true," Taehyung added, sitting at my other side. "All of us can see it. Except him. He refuses to see it." I rolled my eyes.

"I do not have a 'lady boner' for him."

"Yes you do. Ask anyone."

"Whatever." Namjoon finished his set and came over to us.

"I hope they aren't saying anything embarrassing about me?"

"Not at all."

"Lady boner," Jungkook whispered in my ear. I slapped his arm. He just laughed.

"Um, ok? I'm going to go shower.