Future

Vivian's POV

I turned to join everyone else in the backyard when he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Nam-" I was interrupted by his lips against mine. I froze for a second, not knowing how to react. When he pulled away, I was still frozen. He looked crushed.

"I-I'm sorry." He turned back toward the stairs. When I finally came to my senses, he was almost out of arms reach.

"Wait," I said urgently, grabbing his arm. He turned back to me with hope in his eyes. I didn't know what to say to make the situation better, I just tried to tell him everything I felt through my eyes. Slowly, he came closer. We closed the distance between us and he rested his forehead against mine. I turned my head upward and gently kissed his lips. 

"Please, don't leave me." A tear slipped down his cheek and reached to wipe it.

"I don't want to, but I have nowhere else to go." He started crying even more.

"You can stay here, with me. You wouldn't have to work, we could find a house together. Please, Viv. I can't live without you." I looked into his eyes. 

"You're not going to let me go, are you?" He laughed lightly.

"I can't force you to stay. I just hope you will." I stood on my tip toes to wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him, letting everything that needed to be said be said through the kiss.

(-)

"Mommie! Appa! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Violet jumping on our bed.

"I'm awake, Bug. What's up?" 

"Jin has breakfast ready."

"Why don't you go tell Jin we'll be down in a minute?" Namjoon said.

"Ok!" She jumped off our bed and ran out of the room. I rolled over and burried my face in Namjoon's bare chest.

"Come on," he coaxed wrapping arm around my shoulders. "You know we have to get breakfast or everyone's going to come get us."

"Can't we just lock the door and go back to sleep?"

"Yoongi knows how to pick locks."

"Of course he does."

"Come on." He rolled out of bed, grabbing a T-shirt from the dresser and sliding it on.

"I refuse." I covered my head with the blanket.

"Viv," he wined. He pulled to blanket down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his back, deepening the kiss while trying to pull him back down on the bed. Sadly, he knew exactly what I was doing. "Nope," he said, pulling back and grabbing my arms and pulling me out of bed while I groaned in protest.

"I don't wanna."

"Viv," he whined again, standing me up and handing me my robe. "Don't you remember what to day is?" 

"Of course I do. But I still want to go back to sleep." Today was the day we were going to finfish moving into our new house.

"I know you do, but you can't. So, we're going to go downstairs and eat breakfast, drop Violet off at school,  and move the rest of our stuff into the house. Then you can go back to sleep."

"Ugh, fine." I put my robe on and walked with him downstairs.