All I Want

TONI POV:

I walk into the blue and gold. "Hey Toni." Veronica says quickly moving away from Betty. I look at them for a minute. "I have practice! I'm gonna go." Veronica says getting up. She leaves. "That-." I stop her. "I-I r-r-really d-d-d-don't c-care." She nods. I sit down at my desk and start working. "Do you mind if I play music?" She ask. I shake my head. "Do you have any recommendations?" She ask quietly. "N-n-nothing th-th-that w-w-will m-m-make m-me w-w-want t-t-to k-ki-kill m-my-s-s-self." I say quietly. "Ok." I walk over to the printer. "You ok?" She ask concerned. "Y-yeah." I tell her. "You sure?" I sigh. "I-I'm f-f-f-fine. I-I'm j-j-just st-st-str-stressed." I explain. "Why?" She ask quietly. "D-d-d-don't m-m-m-make m-me t-t-talk m-m-more th-than I-I l-l-like." I say slightly pissed. I stop. "I-I'm s-s-sorry." I say quietly. She nods. "I-I n-n-need y-your h-h-h-help." I say quietly. "With what?" She ask. "P-prom." I whisper. She nods.

I walk downstairs to the Speakeasy. "H-hey V-Veronica." I say walking over to her. "It's Tuesday, you don't work today." She says. "Ch-check." She nods. "Right!" She says grabbing it. "S-s-so y-y-you a-and B-Be-Betty." She looks up. "I-I-I'm n-no-not gon-nna s-s-say a-any-th-thing." I add. "Thank you." She smiles. "Please say you're not gonna ask for a raise or anything to keep your mouth shut." I shake my head. "I-I'm n-n-not Ch-Cheryl. A-a-also, I-I r-really d-d-d-don't c-c-care." I say before leaving. I go upstairs and go over to Cheryl. "Y-You ok?" I ask her. "There's something going on between Betty and Veronica." She says as we walk out. I look at her. "Y-you th-think?" I ask quietly. "The way they look at each other. Also Veronica came into the locker room yesterday very off. And I know she went to the Blue and Gold before that." I shake my head. "I-I th-think you're l-l-l-looking t-t-to m-m-much in-to th-their r-r-rela-a-ationship." I lie. "You think?" I nod. "Th-they a-a-are j-j-just cl-close." I say as we go to the car. "Yeah! I guess you're right." We get in and go home. I walk closer to her. "What?" She ask smiling. I pull her into a kiss. "I... l-love... y-y-you." I whisper. She smiles and cups my cheek. "I love you too baby." She pulls me into a kiss. "Can I ask you something?" I nod. "What are you gonna do after high school?" She ask quietly. I take a deep breath. "You don't have to answer it now, bit we're getting closer to graduation and we should talk about what's gonna happen with us." I look at her. "Toni, I'm going off to college in august. You're not." I nod. "I just don't want our relationship ruined because of that." She whispers. I take a deep breath. "I-I d-d-d-don't kn-know." I says quietly. "We can talk about it later." I walk into the house. "You ok?" She ask quietly. I nod. "Betty said yo-." I interrupt her. "I-I d-d-don't g-g-give a-a- d-damn wh-what B-B-Be-Betty s-s-says!" I yell. "Toni..." I shake my head. "I'm-I'm t-t-tired." I whisper before going upstairs.

CHERYL POV:

I look at Betty. "You ok?" She ask quietly. "Toni is in a mood." I say sitting down at the lunch table. "Why?" Veronica ask quietly. "Graduation is coming up." I say quietly. "She gets bitchy when she's stressed." I add. Betty looks up behind me. "What?" I ask quietly. "Turn around." I turn around to see Toni holding a sign. I get up and read it. "I'm definitely not good at my words..." I read out loud. "What about it?" I ask. "P-p-pro-prom?" She ask quietly. I smile. "Yeah." I nod. She smiles pulling me into a kiss. "Is this why you've been bitchy?" She nods. "I-I c-c-c-can't d-d-d-dance w-w-well-l-ll." I shrug. "We'll figure it out." I smile. I kiss her.

Toni slowly walks into the bedroom. "You ok?" I ask quietly. She lies in front of me. "D-d-do y-y-y-you h-have a-a-a pr-pr-prob-b-b-blem w-w-with u-us n-n-not ha-having s-s-sex m-m-much?" She ask quietly. I sit up and look at her. "Toni, a relationship isn't defined by how much sex we have, it's about how much we care about each other." She looks at me. "Would having sex more often be nice? Yeah! But I'm not gonna force you to do anything!" I explain. "Do you want to?" I ask quietly. She shrugs. I cup her cheek and rub it. "Whatever you're comfortable with." I say quietly. "Do you want to try anything?" I ask her. "Wh-what d-d-d-do you m-m-me-mean?" She ask sitting up. "Well, there's a shop, in Greendale that we can get some toys to experiment with." She looks at me. "We can try, strap-ons, vibrators all that stuff." I explain. She thinks for a minute. "I-I d-d-d-don't kn-know." She whispers. I nod. "Do you just want to stick to what we have been doing?" I ask. She nods. "Ok." I smile pulling her into a kiss. "I love you." I whisper. "I-I l-l-love y-y-you."