Rintarou Suna I

Honestly not sure how in character this is because I don't know much about his personality except that he's pretty emotionless and not afraid to make fun of people (especially the twins), but I still love Rin either ways.

"Hey." You turned around towards the sound of your boyfriend's gentle voice. "Come lay with me."

" Riiiiiiiiiin," you replied, "I have to make us something to eat since someone's too lazy to." You told him.

"I'm not that hungry. I'll buy you McDonalds and Starbucks too if you'd like later." Suna said, putting his arm up in the air. You looked at him for a bit before deciding to finally give in to your adorable boyfriend.

"Fine, Rintarou." You harshly told him. "You better stick to your promises, RinRin." You were not going to let him easily forget it.

"Yay." Suna quietly mumbled as you laid next to him and crawled underneath his arm. "You're the best girlfriend ever, you really are." He earnestly told you.

"Better than Osamu?" You asked turning around to face him.

"Ehhh." Suna slowly said, thinking about it. "Nah, you're better than Osa. He always lays on top of me without warning. He's heavy too." Suna explained. "Anyways Ima go to sleep."

"You do that literally every two hours."

"Shh."

"You do though."

"Shh, no I don't."

"Bro, you for real take like 5 naps a day!" You laughed at him. Suna looked at you in the eye all seriously. You flinched the slightest bit as you stared into his somewhat creepy yellowish eyes (but very pretty though).

"Yeah, I do." He finally admitted. "Anyways, good afternoon."