Chapter 12

I see a man with spiky orange hair and light purple eyes look at me with an annoyed expression. Hold on. Those eyes. They have multiple rings. Just like...the rinnegan...but that's a myth...right?

"Do what you want with that but make sure it doesn't ruin anything"

He dismisses the man-child with a simple flick of his wrist. I am twirled in the air for the hundredth time and taken to a room at the end of a hallway. This room is far away from the others.

The door...is covered with glitter and bright colours. It has "Tobi's room" Written on it in shiny gold colour. I sweatdrop. The inside is definitely going to be worse...

The man-child, whose name is apparently Tobi, opens the door and walks in, and to my surprise, there isn't any glitter. The only bright colours were his misty purple bed sheets and neon green slippers. The room was decorated with hanging weapons. The room was tidy and there was a stash of lollies stacked on the table. This was highly unexpected.

"Bunny-Chan~ Stay right here~"

He places me gently on the soft bed and skips out of the room. As soon as he shuts the door I immediately release my henge. I quietly pant as I regain my chakra.

I further inspect the room. The window was slightly cracked as if...someone ran into it... The walls were a dark royal blue...like the colour of Obito's jacket... Under the bed was a box, I reach out to grab it but freeze at the sound of loud footsteps.

"Bunny-Chan~"

I quickly transform into a bunny.

"Bunny-Chan?" Tobi says in a hurt voice.

I hop out from under the bed.

"UWAH THERE YOU ARE!"

I am scooped up and placed in what I assume to be a cage.

"Ok! Bunny-Chan fits!"

I am pulled out of the cage and swirled around in the air. Thank kami that I do not get motion sickness...

Tobi runs out of the room to what I believe is the living area.

I see the plant man, the leader man, a shark man, blue-haired girl, a blonde hair girl, a tall man with a mask, a shirtless man with a pedant, and a short masked man with a gnarly facial appearance. My eyes freeze on an all too familiar face.