Chapter 18

I wake up and feel a weight on top of me. I look down and see Obito's arm and a leg on me. Last night came into my head. I turn to the side and look at Obito. His sleeping face is adorable. I kiss his forehead.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Tobi wake up! Breakfast is ready!"

I freeze, kami please don't let them come in!

Obito's eyes flutter open.

"Ne! Tobi will be there in a minute!"

He sites up and stretches. He looks at the cage.

"Where did the rabbit go?"

I chuckle, causing him to give me a confused look.

"My Obito, you may have grown hotter by your brain hasn't grown~ "

Obito grows a tick mark.

"Bakashi"

He then smirks.

"So you admit I am hot~ And that you thought I was also hot when I was younger~ Eh Kakashi~"

He raises his eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and kiss him.

"Turn into a rabbit and let's go get breakfast"

I do hand signs and poof into a rabbit. Obito scoops me up gently as he replaces his mask. I notice that he wore simple clothes, consisting of a dark blue shirt with an orange hem, and black, baggy pants.

We left the room with Obito bounding down the hallway squealing like a little girl. He jumps onto a barstool and places me on the table next to him. 

"Say are you sick? Normally you are the first one awake, and bounding around like a can of beans."

"Tobi was playing with Bunny-Chan!"

His girly voice bounces through the dining area.

"I am grateful we have that rabbit un"

Tobi eats the dumplings quickly. He cuts one in half and holds it with his chopsticks in front of me. I nibble on it. I feel someone staring at me. I turn around to see a fangirling Konan.

"Awww that is so cute! It seems Bunny-Chan likes you~"

"Bunny-Chan loves me! Bunny-Chan told Tobi!"

"How old is Tobi un?"

I sweatdrop.