Chapter 13

The Hokage looks at the letter in his hands.

He takes a puff out of his pipe.

"Ah Kakashi, you finally found something. I guess I can't tell you to come back now."

Tiger looks at the Hokage with curiosity.

"Where is Senpai?"

"He is finding something important to him"

Tiger tilts his head to the side in confusion.

"Don't worry about it Tiger"

The blue-haired ANBU bows and leaves the room. He swiftly jumps across the rooftops, as light as a feather. The wind plays with his hair. He flips over an alleyway and slides into a secret tunnel and lands gracefully on his feet.

"Who is there?"

Tiger pulls off his mask. He then proceeds to pull off his light blue hair which was a wig. He shakes his head side to side, allowing his luscious golden locks to fall and drape over his shoulders.

"Haru"

Danzo walks over as the man named Haru bows on one knee.

"Kakashi Hatake has left the village to look for something important to him. By the Hokage's reaction, it seems as though he will be away for a number of days."

"Well done Haru, you have served well"

Danzo pats the head of Haru.

"The plan will proceed as planned. We will have no interruptions now that Hatake is out of the village"

Root ANBU gathered around. Danzo selected a few and made them remove their masks. One of the few was a young boy with ink-black hair that matched his eyes. He for a black shirt and jacket which revealed his well-toned stomach. One of the sleeves went down to his wrist and the other to his elbow.

"You shall be called Sai. I want you to befriend the Kyuubi jinchuuriki. I want you to get as close as possible."

Sai nods.

"You shall be called Keiko"

He looked at a girl with dark red locks of hair. Her hair was in a messy plait over her shoulder. She had emerald green eyes that had a dull sparkle. Her face was unblemished and held a slight tan. She was tall and had a slender but muscular build. She wore a sleeveless ocean blue shirt and charcoal black shorts. with a flame symbol in cloudy grey.

"You remember who you have to kill. I want those ANBU assigned to Naruto gone by any means possible."

Keiko nods.

Danzo then looked at the oldest of the three. 

"Your name is Junichi"

He had short wavy brown hair. He had hazel brown eyes that were darker in the centre. He had a scar under his left eye. He was short but muscular. He wore a dark red jacket with dark blue ANBU pants.

"Infiltrate the Hokages office and get the documents"

Junichi nods.

"Scatter"

All the ANBU disappear, including Danzo.