Chapter 16: More Players Part Two

(Damn 20 image limit. Whatever. Hope this is worth the read my friends. (I did give credit for the images in the Chapter 15/More Players Part One. Go read that if you need info regarding credits or wish to correct my credits. I also have credits in Big Players.)

(Have a TK Asy image

(Have a TK Asy image. It's not quite what Haven looks like, but whatever.

My TK Asy might be nicknamed Loony or San/Sanat (Loony Bin and Sanatorium respectively) (Probably Sanat for the appeal.)

Hmmm, I might also change Asy to match closer to Lust Sans' story for this book, and make him special in a way (He came from an AU in which he eventually got out of the Asylum legally and went on the be a productive adult, babysitting and such, and ended up in Time's Multiverse for some reason). If he has this story (which tbh he probably will) then his name will be Haven.

Anyways.

Haven can be found most often wearing brown/black boots, black pants with patches, a blue shirt with some unreadable pun, an orange overjacket (which is rolled up at the sleeves) and a special pair of goggles. He is unusual in that he doesn't have the normal TK powers. His arms are covered in small scars. His left eyelight is a ring of white while his right is a normal oval. (Haven is based off of Momma CQ Uncle Asy, will explain his story in a minute.)

How Haven came to be in TimeVerse is quite the story, but some other people should tell it.

Indeed, my friend, some people should tell it.

I shall explain my side of the story and my choices.

I do not know where Haven came from, but he was a fully grown Sans who seemed to align strongest with a Sans I had seen but didn't intend to have join my multiverse. AsylumTale Sans. Haven worried over a job and children from where he came, but gradually settled in. However, the kids did not trust him. He was a new strange adult and before that I was the only adult they knew. So with Haven's permission, I altered his physical state to more closely resemble one of my many children, placing him at most at 16, where G occupies. But some of the younger kids were still scared, so he insisted I bump him down to the next oldest they all knew. That was 13-14. I allowed him to retain his adult mind on the condition he'd behave himself around the children. He agreed, and I gave him a new name, finding his old one, Asy, appalling quite frankly. Who would willingly name themselves after an Asylum?! So I thought long and hard, and found a version of Asylum which I felt represented what Haven/Asy meant to the children he took care of. And so, Haven was born.

"Hey! Let me explain some stuff too!" Haven walks in, smiling.

"Hey, I used to be Asy, but now I'm Haven. The world I came from was one on the surface by default. I spent a few of my formative years in an Asylum, and got out once I was adjusted. Once I was free to live my life, I decided to pursue my passion and began babysitting. I was working with a few kids who were particularly unsettled and easily upset when one of em was in danger. I did what any babysitter would do and protected em. Something happened right before the danger hit me, and I ended up somewhere else."