Prologue

(I'm releasing it now, because people are wondering if there will be a sequel, and I want people to develop with the story and grow an idea on it instead of guessing what it will be about, this note will go away once the story is complete. Do not expect me to upload chapters immediately, I need to write, review and have small breaks, I'm also very busy, I haven't reviewed the chapters yet, and I usually do at random times when I don't feel like writing, but reading. Fun fact, this prologue was actually made before I discovered about Four's abuse, and I actually made Two's manipulation from inspiration from Mapleshade in Crookedstar's Promise.)

"We need to leave!" Two stood on a burnt tree stump, every contestant staring up at him.
"Wha!? But why! Where will we go!" Firey wailed, anxiety sparking in his eyes. "To Yoyleland," Two announced proudly, "I know Four's coming for us, and we can't waste time." Murmurs of agreement rippled through the objects, and Two leapt down, all contestants breaking apart to do their own thing.
"Leaving, Two! Really?" X whimpered. "Now that I know Four's alive, I want to go back to him! I miss him!" He whimpered. "Oh dear X, don't you remember all the times he hurt you..?" Two pressed against X and slowly began to circle him. "He insults you for no reason..and gets angry over the tiniest things..he deals with things using actions, which sure does speak louder then words. Didn't he tear your limbs off because you said something Four wanted to say instead? Doesn't he screech you for no reason? Isn't he just a clingy, dangerous burr that hangs to your shoulders? Four doesn't miss you, he abuses you. You should stay with me, I'll take better care of you. I can give you everything you've ever wanted, make you anything you've ever wanted to be.." Two hugged X. "Oh, okay!" He smiled and happily hugged back.