18

18

Daniel

it was four in the morning, the sun still down, clouds covering the cool night air, surrounded a church, lit by a small candle light in a lantern. Thunder was rolling in with the clouds, a down poor was on its way. Men stood outside, four of them, I don’t know their names because we do not associate by names, this is business. “hello men, you are here not to question my orders, but to do exactly as I say”. They all stood quietly listening in, “we are finding a girl, her names Natalie, tan skin, brown hair, mid height. Do not kill her, bring her to me as soon as you have her”. Passing paper work to each one of her details. “there is a man protecting her, you must bring him to me in chains, or kill him if you cant, but I would rather the pleasure of killing him myself, do not fail, now go”.

jake

sliding in to the drivers side, nat was all ready buckled in and ready to go, it was silent for two hours, I glanced at her, catching her fingering her shirt. She was anxious. “Where’s levie?”. “his gone”.

 “oh”. She lets out with a sigh. ‘he was a good mate’.

“yea you could say that”, ‘Jake, do you feel anything different when your with me?’,” I feel lots of things when I’m with you Nat”. ‘okay’ she said letting her breath out, A smile replaced her frown. Half hour later we pulled up to a forest, wait here, I’ll be back in ten. I left her their in the car by herself, she looked scared, sitting their playing with her shirt, I advanced into the forest, running at full strength, I came to the tree with an x, climbing up I untied a back pack from the branch. Jumped back down and headed straight for the car.