13

13.

driving to jakes house was quick, I went though I few red lights, hoping the cameras got me, then levie will have to deal with the finds, that will teach him for keeping me to long, it made me smile, wondering what levie would do to me, when he found out, probably try to punish me, by doing naughty things, by the time I pulled into jakes drive he was all ready at the door looking at me, as if he knew I was on my way, I grow happy to see him, getting out of the car, I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him and held him tight, he drawled me in closer, looking up at him, he’s eyes where shining bright, happy but also sad. I felt guilty then about what I got up to with levie, even though I didn’t do the big deed, I still did things, hiding my face, I let go of jake, I walk right in and sit on the couch, he was right behind me, his face held suspicion, “where have you been” his voice cold”, I decided then I will tell him everything, but maybe leave the dyeing part out, ok so here it goes “ when I left yours I met a guy, he walked me home and came in, while he was in the toilet, I was attacked but Daniel I stabbed him with a knife, levie helped me, I blanked out, levie took me to his, and I had to stay their, I was not aloud out anywhere”, he looked so pissed, more then pissed, I don’t even know what I would call it, “levie” was all he said, I could tell he was trying to keep it cool, to hold everything all in, his face went black then, it showed no emotion, so I decided to explain more “ I know what you are, you and levie, I know you did not tell me because you did not want to frighten me, but hey look where I ‘am, in your house you don’t scare me infact, it’s the opposites, I’m more and more intrigued by you”.  “and im so confused, I did something I wish I should not of, because I like levie a little bit, but there is more place for you in my heart, I want to know you, to know about you, I want you”, he just stood their his heavy gaze dragging me down bit by bit. “Did you not here me, I want you, I want to be with you, you are all I have thought about”, he finally spoke as he came close his hand cupping my cheek, “ I have been waiting a long time for you”, he kissed me then, it was passionate, never wanting it to end, but I had to know so I pulled away, “why am I a key, what does that even mean a key?, and why do I have protectors?, why do I need to be protected, what is going on”, I let it all fly out into the open before I could, have a second to decided not to say it, but I wanted to know these things, “you are the key to our hearts, you must choose one of us to be with”, but I choose you I whispered, he shook his head, “not yet, you have not chosen yet”, “we protect you from any danger, but most importantly, from Daniel, he is not who you thought he was, he has been sent to kill you”. He was furious when he talked about Daniel  “we will talk about it more when you are ready to here it all”. I got up from the couch, and walked up stairs for a shower, after the shower I went to the wardrobe, grabbing a t-shirt that was way to big for me, it must be jakes, throwing it on I watched Jake watching me, a smile curving up in the corner of his lips, rushing over to him, I jumped onto the bed laying next to him, my hand taking his, I missed you, a lot, I thought, “I missed you to” his voice inside my head, making me smile, “can we do something, tomorrow, “I don’t have lon… i..i just want to have some fun, I might also see sophie for a bit.”, I’m afraid you can not see Sophie, but you can call her”, I nodded, know that it would not be safe, encase Daniel was watching. “natalie I notices a scar on your back, how did you get it?” I paused, I hated talking about this, I never talked about it to anyone, not even sophie knows how I got it, tears already welling in my eyes, I tried to fight then back as I spoke “when I was little, my mum had a boyfriend before she passed away, he used to come into my room at night, and do things to me, it ruined me in away, the scar was from when he sliced me with his knife, when I tried to fight him off, I had to have stiches, and I told mum that I was playing in the kitchen with knife, she did not believe me, but the barstared told me if I speak a word of it , he would cut my mum up.” I was gasping for air now, but I went on, “ and its not the cuts that ruined me the most, it was the thing I can never get back in life, the things he took from me, the things he did to me, were brutal, I would lay their and cry silently”, tears rolling down my cheeks like crazy now, his hands found my face, I looked up at him, his eyes searching mine, they held promise. His arms encircled me.*** “he will never hurt you again, I promise you this, you will always be safe with me”, I held her tightly to my body, as she buried her head into my chest, sending my body warmth to her, I remember back to the day that I saved Natalie, she had thought I was him touching her, when I held her their in my arms, till she woke up, she was so scared, “no” she had said, but I held her anyway, because I loved her to much, but I would not tell her I loved her, telling her that, would be making it painful if she choose levie. I cradled her to sleep, lying with her all night.*** when I woke up clothes were stacked neatly by the bedside table, jake must have been up, I decided to send a message to levie, I’m fine and safe, so don’t worry, I will call you if I need you. Sitting up I put on blue jeans, knee high black boots, and a black skivvy, then headed down stairs to the lounge. “jake” I called when I could not see him the room anywhere, heading around to the kitchen, he was still no where in site. Hmmmm what to do know, grabbing orange juice out of the fridge, I poured a glass, it tasted sweet and tangy leavening the taste on my tongue when I was done, catching the corner of my eye was paper with writing, it must have been a note I thought.

Natalie

I have gone down to get some more supplies for you, and food. Do not leave the house, it is not safe for you to be out and about right now or alone on the streets, as soon as I come back I will take you out for a while.

See you soon

Jake.

Nope, I’m defiantly not going to wait who knows when he will come back, walking to the door, I stop looking for the keys, where did I put them, or more like where did they go, looking every where I thought they could be, they were not, I will just have to walk, oh great, this is just so fantastic I thought, walking outside their was a note stuck to the car window,

got the keys to the car, now turn around a walk back inside.

god this made me angry, in fact I will do just the opposite, running inside to look for anything that I could brake the car window with, I grab the poker next to the fire place, it was heavy in my hand, but I knew it would brake the window, running back to the car, I swang back the poker with all my strength and smashed it into the passenger side window, sliding my hands in to unlock the door, I jumped in, I crawled into the drivers side, sitting behind the wheel, looking down at the wires, how am I goanna do this, I’ve watched heaps of movies about hot wiring a car, but I know nothing about this, its not going to be that hard. Reaching for the wires. BANG, “gees Nat, you know you did not need to wreck my car, bloody hell you could of just called”, I slid back against the seat so fast looking up at levie though the window shield, in his black jeans and grey jumper, he looked quiet sexy, shaking my head from shock, I got out of the car, walking around to meet him at the front, “well I had to get out some way”, “and go where nat?...”, “away, I just need to do something, by myself, I’m being serious”, looking past levie, I could see another car, a smile came to my face instantly, tiring to hide it, I step towards the other car, levie grabbing my hand, “ahhh arrr Nat, you are so not driving that, after what I’ve seen you do to my car, so I will drive you where you want to go” a smile appeared on his face, “fine, but on one condition, you drive me and you can wait, but you can not come in with me”, “no, I drive you and I go with you”, I walked to the can and got in smiling the door, levie looked at my thought the window shield of his car, “are you coming or I ‘am going to have to watch you watch me?” I said cooly. “where would you like to go nat?”, “hospital” I said a little on edge, levei only nodded at me, not asking any question.