guys

11.

it’s been  a whole week since I have seen Natalie, I cheeked out her house 5 minuets ago , I could smell the blood from 3 blocks away, when I arrived at her house the door was open, and police tape covered the entire property, jumping the tape to get to the house, I sensed someone eals in their, as I rounded the corner a tall blond girl sat crying in the lounge, she looked up when she heard me, standing straight away she whipped her eyes, they were red and puffy, she must have been crying for quiet some time now. “Who are you” her squeaky voice rang in my ear, “Jake, Jake black”, “I’m Sophie, Nat was my best friends, since a long time, and now, now she’s gone” Sophie said with sobs. “How?” I asked, because I felt as though she was still alive and fine, but sometimes a little stressed.” they don’t know yet, we cant find her body, and we cant find Daniel to tell him what’s happen”. This made me angry hearing Daniels name, that barstared came back to finish her off. I walked around looking at the place, it was totally trashed, broken glass shattered on the floor, paper everywhere and so on, walking into the kitchen I spotted blood, lots of it, but it was not Natalie’s blood, it was Daniels, Natalie’s would be sweet, but I had smelled Daniels when I beat him up the other night, a sharp knife lay on the floor covered in blood, Natalie must of got Daniel good, straight in the stomach, this made me smile knowing this little bit of information, she had handled herself well, but with help I know it, looking around I found no other clues, I turned to head back out but Sophie was gone. Reaching my mind out to Natalie’s I tried to see where she was. But that was know use, she will come to me when the time is right. Setting out into the night air to look for Natalie.