2.Prepare for Trouble, Make it Double (Junkouma)

SHUT UP I GOT NOSTALGIC juOK-
also theres a bandiad onym thum b i cant fucking type

anyway kokichi and kaito are alive as maki and himiko are dead

(slight oumasai)

"that's why the mastermind is..you! tsumugi shirogane! or should i say..junko enoshima."shuichi stated matter of factly, waiting for the secret blonde's reaction.

in response, tsumugi began giggling to herself like a maniac, the giggling turning into horrific laughter, honestly scaring shuichi and the rest.

"ohohoho~" monokuma laughed and they both 'poofed!' into a cloud of smoke.

the sight bestowed upon them included of the oh so predicted junko next too..

"kokichi?!" kiibo yelled in surprise and the dictator just smiled.

holding monokuma in his slim arms, he looked down upon the victims of this hell in glory.

"aww..it seems you only got the answer half right, how disappointing~" kokichi cooed as he sat on junko's lap, swinging his legs like a child.

"you're right kichi, but that just means we get to kill half of ya!" junko laughed while changing personalities.

"who do you think? that detective has been giving us a hard time for so long.."

"but he's so nice to me!"

the two masterminds bickered as the rest awkwardly stared.

kaito was comforting shuichi, since he knew he had a crush on kokichi for atleast 3 trials.

"ah! look, you made him cry! i promise it'll be okay shu~" kokichi jumped out his seat and neared closer to shuichi.

in return the detective took a step back for every step kokichi took foward.

"hmm? why so scared?" the small boy tilted his head innocently.

it reminded shuichi of all the times he would hang out with him, making him smile. but now he had to put that aside..

"i-i..i can't stay with you kokichi." the ravenette pushed the words out his mouth, trying to look as dominant as he could.

"i know you don't mean that shuichi."

he jumped. when did he ever get so serious?!

"but that's okay!!~ we already decided on who to execute! hit it koko!" kokichi pointed towards the female and a wicked smile appeared across her face.

two objects came from the sky, holding kaito and kiibo's necks with metal.

"w-what the..fffuck??" kaito's speech slurred as air was pushed out of his lungs.

"IIIIIIITS PUNISHMENT TIIIME!!~" the two yelled in unison before embracing in a passionate kiss.

(skipping executions im lazy and my thumb is FUCKING MENTAL)

the two laid dead, kiibo dismantled into peices, and kaito depacicated.

did..did i spell that right??

anyways, shuichi stood in total shock, a disheveled look upon his face.

"shumai~ don't look like that~" the detective froze as he felt two hands wrap around his waste, and warm breaths on his ear.

"the fun has just begun..."