Last Little Update

So.

It's finished!

It took me so long, I'm sorry!

I really loved writing this for you guys. I wrote this story for myself at first - I wanted something that I couldn't find, so I got frustrated and made it myself. But after a while, I really started writing it for you!

I love/loved reading new comments. Truthfully, seeing the feedback and the reactions so openly displayed was probably one of my favorite parts about all of this. (Especially with cliff hangers and typos. I loved reading the comments in those chapters.)

I started writing this when I was in middle school and now I'm in college, so it's been a long long ride. Thank you for those who have continued to read! It means so much. And thank you for those who just started reading recently! It also means so much.

I apologize if you posted on my message board thing! I got into the habit of just logging in, checking the notifications for this story (ignoring everything else besides messages), writing, posting, and then logging out. I just looked at them the other day, but it seemed a little too late to respond to them. I appreciate all of the questions and concerns everyone had though! I'll try to do better in the future on actually looking at what's happening on here. Also I might post little announcements/stuff on there? I'll look into it.

Also I have not read all of the TOA books yet. Full disclaimer. I know some major things, cause, well I mean, you can't always avoid it, but I have no idea what actually happens. I've only read the first one. So if stuff I've put in this story happen later, it was a coincidence.

I don't know if I'll ever write more fan fiction - I have to be honest. And if I do, I'm not sure it'll be centered around the PJO universe. If it is though, I'll probably write it all at once before posting and it probably won't end up with 30-something chapters. (Although there are some ideas I would totally love to explore. So who know? Who knows...)

However...

I really want to write just a good ol' fiction piece. I've got an idea right now that I'm constantly thinking about. (Calculus and story building are not a great combination, by the way.) I had some original stuff up on this account once, but I ended up hating them so I took it all down. Would any of you be interested in an original story? I'd definitely finish it before posting, but that entails another type of wait time. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it anyways because I fell in love with the concept. There're just so many people following me for Solangelo content. I don't want to disappoint, you know?

Anyways.

It's been great. I hope you all enjoyed the journey of the story and how everything turned out in the end - I know I did.

Alrighty, I'm going to go mark it 'Completed' now. I've been waiting for years to do that.

Thank you all again!