Chapter 4: CRETE RETREAT

"I am so excited! Were finally going to Crete Retreat! I love the outdoors so much, this is gonna be great!" Rhea exclaimed ng makalabas kami ng bus. We had this camping activity and the SC decided to go to Crete Retreat because it has a wonderful nature feel, it has a lot of wildlife for tourists, and renting the place is below the budget. 

We were waiting for the other buses to arrive para makapagsimula na kami sa program. For the meantime, everyone was having fun. Except for Loki who thought that this trip is a waste of his precious time, he said that he should be figuring out ways to vanquish M, he said he'd rather read a book than go outside. Well, his excuses didn't work on his father. 

That reminds me, alam kong magkasama sina kuya at si ate Jean sa iisang bus at sila ang nauna dito. Nasan na kaya silang dalawa? "Jake, take care of Rhea for a while, will you" I said, "Yes ma'am!" at sumaludo pa siya. Nagkataon naman at lumabas sila mula sa isang office at sinundan ko sila and they were headed for the woods. Why would they go there? Hindi naman sila coordinator ng site kaya bakit sila naglilibot? At positive rin ako na hindi sila in a relationship, or baka naman ay may gagawin silang.. DAMN! I still continued to follow them. 

"Come on Adrien, we need you. I need you. You've already proven yourself to be an excellent high ranking official of the faction so please re-consider" Jean said, "Once I enter, the only way to get out is through the ground. Do you think I'm stupid to do that? You must be mistaken" Adrien countered, "Exactly. Silly me, why didn't I even ask? Your already in this. My mistake."

So my very own brother is involved in this. But this is not like him!! I know his mind is as sharp as steel and he can be a great detective if he wants too but he uses his mind and skills in the student council. So he betrayed himself and joined in an organization. What does this group even want? One thing's clear, I need to infiltrate their inner sanctum without them knowing. "Kathrine, you seem to be in deep thought. Is something bothering you?" Loki asked out of nowhere. Where did he come from? "I'm fine" I replied and forced a smile. I can't tell him just yet. 

"Ayan na! Magsisimula na ang competition!" Rhea's voice is very loud. "You and the other can compete in this unnecessary jamboree but I am going to sleep in the cabin" Loki said dryly and started to walk when Jake said something that made Loki halt, "Come on! Don't tell me your afraid to loose" he teased as Loki turned around to meet his gaze. "I am not. Loosing is not in my vocabulary. I only intend to spend my time wisely" he replied, "Loki. Come on, its no fun if you don't join us. And we would surely win if your on our team" Rhea agreed with Jake. When it comes to Rhea, the strong willed Loki always gives in. "Fine" he murmured. "Rhea! Kapag hahanapin talaga kita, si Loki ang lagi mong kasama. Can I join your team?" It was Margarette Fernandez or Maggie as Rhea fondly calls her, the vice chairperson of the executive committee. Maggi and Rhea are like sisters too! "Oh, since each group can only have 4, I'll back out so that Maggie can join, I have other cases to solve anyway" I said, "Case? Then I'll be more than happy to offer you my assistance" Loki seemed to be interested. "No! You stay. Its more of a personal matter" sabi ko at ng hindi siya kumibo ay umalis na ako. 

Pumunta ako sa cabin namin para magisip ng tungkol kay M. Sino ba si M? I know that he's cunning and evil but who is he really? Maraming estudyante sa Clark High at mahirap i-narrow down ang suspects kung iisa-isahin ko sila. Argh! Ang complicated nito! I'll just have to let time permit itself. 

LOKI

Kathrine is being secretive. What could she be hiding? I suppose that she's also looking into the M cases, she is a detective whom I can regard to as high as myself. I don't underestimate her, in fact, I admire her. But the past few days, I'm beginning to grow suspicious of her.