Nightmare

Song is Because of You By Kelly Clarkson. I would like to say that this song is about how Lily feels about Mitch.

Lily's P.O.V

He-He used me. How could he use me? I trusted him! I go on my knees and put my face in my hands. He threw me away. He betray me. Tears begin streaming down my face. How could he do this to me?! I put my hood up. I put my hands on the ground. He deserves to die. Not  me. He does! I clench my fists. 

"He will die. I'll be the one to kill him." I hear hooves coming. I look up. I hide behind a tree and look at the road. Five people come. A guy with an amulet, a girl  with cat ears, and a guy with a purple robe. Two of them are in the air. They are enders one of them has a green headset and the other which is a girl has a black jacket on. I look in front of me. 

"You tell Mitch and Tay to come back Sky?" The green headset one asks. They know Mitch? 

"I just did. Come on back to the base." The amulet one said. Base? What base? I can't remember anything expect for Mitch betraying me. Using me for his advantage. I look at the ground. He's a murderer. He will die by my own hand. They must be his friends. I will have to look into these friends of his. And this base. To learn what I'm up against. But first let's start with haunting Mitch. I smirk. 

Mitch's P.O.V

We are almost to the base. 

"Mitch." Someone said.

"What?" 

"I said nothing." Tay said. I look at her. 

"Who did?" Tay looks at me like I'm crazy. 

"You okay Mitch? No one did. We are the only ones here. You going crazy?" Tay asks. I'm not crazy yet. 

"Forget it." We continue going towards the base. 

~~

I lay on my bed. It's middle of the night. I close my eyes. I open them again. Wait. This is not my room. I look around. I stop. Someone is there a couple of feet away from me. They look at me. I take a step back. It's a girl with long curly red hair, a black jacket that reaches to her feet, white shorts, black knee-high boots, a gray shirt and black fingerless gloves. She puts her hood down. My eyes widen. The eyes are red! 

"Lily!" 

"You betray me. You used me! How could you turn your back on me Mitch?" Lily yells. She walks towards me. I walk backwards as she comes towards me. I didn't. I can't get the words out. She grabs me. A knife appears in her hand. I look into her eyes. She's hurt. 

"How could you? Maybe your friends need to realize your true nature!" Lily yells. She's crying. She stabs me in the stomach. I grit my teeth. she stabs me over and over again. 

"Mitch wake up!" Someone yells. Pain shoots everywhere. I fall on the ground. Lily kicks me. 

"You used me! Your a murderer! How can you live with yourself?!" Lily yells. I open my eyes. Tay is looking at me. She looks worried at me. Why is she here? Her hand is on my neck. Her other one is on my chest. Her hand is cold against my skin. I know that cause I don't sleep with a shirt on. 

"You okay?" Tay asks. I can't speak, I have no words. I sit up. Tay puts her hands on my neck. She hugs me. I put my arms around her center. 

"It was only a nightmare." Tay said. 

Tay's P.O.V

I walk past Mitch's room. I stop. I hear Mitch yell. I open the door. I run next to him. He's having a nightmare!  I shake him. 

"Mitch wake up!" Nothing. Wait I'm so glad he sleeps with no shirt on. I put my hand on his neck and my other hand on his chest. He opens his eyes. I see fear in his eyes. 

"You okay?" He says nothing. It must have scare him bad. I hug him tight. I feel his arms go around my center. 

"It was only a nightmare." 

~~

I walk down into the Training Area. What had scared Mitch? Someone grabs my arm and pulls me aside. I look at Kitty, Jess, and Ghost. 

"What?" 

"Is Mitch ok?" Kitty asks. She lets go of me. Why?

"Why?" 

"He's different." Jess said. How? 

"How?" 

"He's just acts different. Did something happen to him?" Ghost asks. The nightmare must have changed him. 

"Mitch had a nightmare last night. He hasn't spoken to me since he did." They look at each other. 

"Tay. I think that this nightmare Mitch had, is haunting him." Kitty said. 

So first chapter of the sixth book! I feel victorious for some weird reason. Tell me what you guys think of the plot IN THE COMMENTS! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

BBYYEEE!! :)

-Emma-