Hit Me

Song is Shook by Thousand Foot Krutch.

Tay's P.O.V

I hear Mitch scream. My heart drops. I stop in my tracks. I have to go back. I turn around and run back to him. The look in his eyes, it scare me the most. 

Mitch's P.O.V

I fall on the ground. I put my hands on the ground. I try to get up, but I can't. I have been always able to keep it down. to keep Dustin locked up. I should be locked up for everyone's sake. My true nature is that I'm a monster. I yell. 

"Mitch!" Someone yells. Someone is here. It's Tay. O no. Not her. She kneels beside me.

"Mitch let me help." Tay said. I push her hands away from me. She can't help me. No one can. 

"No. No one can help me. I told you to run Tay." 

"I'm not leaving you." Tay said. I'm not leaving you! How cute. Dustin stop please. Why I'm just getting started?! O wait I have an idea. No. Everything goes black. 

Tay's P.O.V

One of Mitch's eyes is red. He has a black pattern on him. He is scaring me. But he needs help. I catch Mitch. I put my hand on his neck. He still has a pulse, but it's growing faint. I have to do something. I put Mitch on my back. I start running towards the base. I'm not very far away. I actually see it. I run through the gate. Recruits look at me as I pass them. Someone opens the door. I run in the hospital. I stop. Dr. Cantor and some nurses come. 

"Come with me." Dr Cantor said. I follow him. He opens a door to a room. I run by the bed. I put Mitch on it. 

"What happen?" Dr, Cantor asks. I don't know what happen. 

"I don't know. He just past out. His eyes are red and he has some black pattern on him." 

"Leave. I will take care of him." Dr, Cantor said. I walk towards the Meeting Hall. Ghost grabs my arm and turns my around. I look at her. 

"What happen to Mitch?" Ghost asks. I don't know. It's worrying me. 

"Where's Sky? I need to talk to him." 

"Library with Seto. But what about Mitch?" Ghost asks. I leave her running to Sky. I burst through the doors. Ty, Sky, and Seto look at me. I run next to Sky. I look at the book he is looking at. Demons? I look at them. 

"You can't be serious." 

"Where's Mitch?" Seto asks. 

"In the hospital." 

"Why? What happen?" Ty asks. 

"I don't know. His eyes turned red and a black pattern showed up on his skin. Then he past out. He kept telling me to run." 

"Sky you were right." Seto said. I look at Sky. He was right about what? 

"What was he right about?" Sky looks at me. 

"Mitch has been keeping something from us. If what you said is true Mitch has a demon in him, that might have been release." Sky said. I take a step back. 

"What? He would have told us himself." He was going to tell me. He was going to show me. He was hurting inside and I didn't notice. How could I have been so blind?

"Mitch has to be tied down. If it's out, then we could have be in danger. But we also have to hurry and get this thing out of him. He could die from it any minute." Sky said. Ty and Seto leave. Sky looks at me. Mitch could die. 

"What about me? What do I do?" He closes the book. He cross his arms at me. Serious Sky. 

"Where did you two go?" Sky asks. 

"To the forest." 

"Your upset aren't you?" Sky asks. He sees through me. 

"No. I'm mad. I feel like I need to hit something." 

"Come here." Sky said. I follow him. We go in the Training Area. Why? He hands me a pair of boxing gloves. I take them. I put them on. 

"Hit me in the chest if you need to hit something." Sky said. I look at him. Hit him? 

"But-" 

"I can take it Tay. If it makes you feel better go ahead." Sky said. I look at my hands and then at Sky. I hit him in the chest. I stop. I hit him over and over again. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. I feel tears coming down my face as I'm doing it. Sky is looking at me as I'm doing it. I keep hitting him. It's making me feel better. But also cry because Mitch could die. I start slowing down. I take a step back from him. Tears are coming down my face. I hug Sky. I put my arms around his center. I bury my face in his chest. I feel his arms go around me. 

Sky's P.O.V

I put my arms around Tay. That always works. I could see Tay was about to cry. She just had to let it out. So she took her angry out on me. I can take it. I can take how hard she hit me. She hugs me tight. I but my hand on the back of her head. 

"I could have helped him. I could have stopped it." Tay said. She's blaming herself. Jerome comes in and looks at me. He lifts an eyebrow at me. He looks at Tay. Of course he's thinking that. It's Jerome.

"It's not your fault. Jerome Mitch's in the hospital. Why don't you go there?" Jerome smirks at us. 

"Ok. Have fun you two." Jerome said. He leaves running to the hospital. Jerome. I roll my eyes. Tay looks up at me. Her eyes are red. Her face is tear stained. 

"It's not?" Tay asks. My shirt is soaking wet with tears then. I look down at her. 

"No of course it's not. He told you to run. He was protecting you from himself." Tay smiles. I wipe her tears away. 

"You okay?" We let go of each other. 

"Yeah, thanks. Your shirt is wet with my tears." I look down. You can see my chest through my shirt. 

"'Little bit." 

"Sorry, about that." Tay said. It's fine. It's not the first time someone has cried on me. 

"It's fine. Not the first time."