4

— chapter four : therapy —

mark woke up with a minimal headache. he wasn't complaining though as he knew that betas and omegas had it way worse when it came to alcohol and hangovers. he joined taeil and doyoung in the kitchen. both men looked tired as they had worked until the early morning.

they ate breakfast together and mark was about to leave again to his room but taeil tapped his shoulder. mark turned around to look at the man in confusion.

"we have a session today, remember?" taeil said.

"ah, yes. i remember." mark said. in fact he did not remember and it took him a while to reach the moment yesterday when taeil had told him they had an appointment today which was why mark couldn't drink as much as he would've liked.

on the other hand mark, again, wasn't complaining as him not being as drunk as usual helped him deal with donghyuck. talking about him, mark couldn't seem to get the omega out of his head. during the morning and on his way with taeil to the man's therapist office he had the image of donghyuck in his mind. the glassy eyes, the fluffy hair, the plumb lips in a pout. it was like donghyuck was standing right in front of him, that's how vividly he remembered.

he shook his head to get these thoughts off his mind and followed taeil down the stairs. the two stepped outside and mark looked around. the street was lively with the first cafes and shops already opening up. different scents mixed into the smell of coffee and food. it was a pretty view, the street lot by the rising sun.

taeil nudged for mark to keep following him which he did. they walked around the building to the backside. there was a car and they got it.

"you'll be my first patient but i have others too today so i won't be able to drive you back. i hope that's alright with you." taeil informed him. mark rolled his eyes at the thought of having to either call a taxi or use the public transport but he didn't say anything. taeil was the key to getting out of this ridiculous situation so he better was nice to him.

the beta drove them through the busy streets of seoul and they ended up in busy area with lots of skyscrapers. mark was used to the sight as he was working in a building like the ones around here, however he was surprised that taeil had his office in such a nice and expensive area. he had to be a quite successful therapist.

taeil walked into the office, mark walking close behind him. on the front desk there was a young woman sitting, probably a secretary. she was an omega, mark picked up her scent instantly.

"hello mr. moon." she greeted taeil.

"good morning. i happened to arrive with my first client so we're going in already. when's the next client up?" taeil replied in a business-like tone. mark raised his eyebrows as this was the first time of him hearing taeil being so formal.

"not until ten. this is the client you were talking about?" the omega asked, looking at mark.

"yes. his name is mark lee. his father is paying for his sessions. you should be able to find him in the register." taeil answered.

"will do." the secretary said, quickly eyeing mark up and down. the latter of course noticed and gave the young woman a wink at which she blushed. mark grinned. these omegas were incredibly predictable.

taeil scrunched his nose and gave mark a nudge so the younger male would follow him into his office.
"i would much appreciate it if you don't flirt with my employees, thank you." taeil said as he closed the door behind them.

"i'll consider it." mark replied.

"it wasn't a request." taeil informed him dryly before sitting down at his desk. he pointed for mark to sit in the chair in front of him.