8

— chapter eight: an omega's heat —

whilst preparing donghyuck's drink mark was still deep in thoughts. as he handed the omega the drink their hands briefly touched. mark felt as if an electrical shock went through his hand when their skin touched and flinched back a bit. the omega seemed to have felt it too as he looked surprised but didn't comment on it. instead he thanked mark and drowned the drink.

"take it slow there, buddy." mark advised.

"buddy? call me baby instead." donghyuck mumbled. mark stared at him, again shocked by his confidence. something was off but he didn't know what so he turned away and talked to some other customers first. this didn't stop his thoughts from circling around donghyuck as the omega's scent was intensely in his nose.

when he turned to donghyuck once again, he gulped as the man was sucking on the straw, looking or rather staring at mark. when their eyes met, mark felt all the blood inside his body go into his lower stomach area.

"another one?" he asked the omega who nodded wordlessly. mark eyed him up and down as far as he could see from behind the counter. the tight shirt complimented the younger's body in just the right ways and mark tightened his grip around the glass. he prepared another drink but told donghyuck to take it slow.

"why? can't i get drunk whenever i want to?" the latter questioned.

"sure you can't but i won't do anything then. i don't stoop that low." mark noted, gaining an impressed nod as a response.

"then i'll take it slow." donghyuck replied and traced with his finger around the rim of the glass. mark watched it and it almost felt like donghyuck wasn't touching the glass but mark's own skin. the alpha took a deep breath to get his mind going somewhere else but he only smelled donghyuck's super intense scent which made him even less patient to fuck the other.

as soon as it started getting emptier, mark instantly asked doyoung if the beta could let him go. while the man didn't seem to be all happy about it, he nonetheless gave mark the permission.

the alpha walked straight up to donghyuck who had now emptied his glass. he tipped the omega's shoulder, their newly found proximity almost killing him. donghyuck flinched and turned around. he saw mark and his facial expressions instantly changed. a sly smile was tugging at his lips as mark took another step forward. he was now pretty much standing between donghyuck's legs, his hands already laying on both the boy's thighs. he felt them up and down and saw that donghyuck bit his lip in anticipation.

"not here." mark whispered and motioned for donghyuck to stand up and follow him. the omega obeyed and followed mark upstairs. luckily no one was around so the alpha swiftly led donghyuck to his room where he slammed the door behind them and then pinned the omega to the wall.

"now pretty? where is all your confidence coming from?" mark asked, leaning closer to the boy's face. he stared right into donghyuck's big, glossy eyes which reminded him of a puppy.

nonetheless the boy sassed "am i not allowed to have confidence?" mark growled at that and started feeling the omega's waist up and down, sneaking his hand under his shirt. he could feel donghyuck hold his breath and smirked.

"sure you are. but don't think i won't fuck every bit of it out of you until you're a begging mess under me?" he whispered, his lips ghosting over the omega's who winced as mark tightly grabbed his ass. and then suddenly mark could smell the sweet scent of donghyuck's pheromones and knew why the omega was behaving so needy.

"are you in your heat?" he asked and pressed the omega close so their crotches would collide. donghyuck looked exposed and a blush spread on his cheeks as he nodded.