(2) Little Woozi

Afternoon time for the little ones mostly consisted of watching cartoons under the supervision of the main caregivers.

Today was different.

Today, they set sail (or car rather) for Daejeon.

Wonwoo helped pack some items for the littles as Junhui cleaned the floor. The mess of flour had even made it's way to the living room.

"Will no one help me clean this floor?"

Mingyu walked by with little Hoshi, "I didn't do that."

"Yes...you did."

"Not all of it. But I can't help right now because I'm on Hoshi duty."

Mingyu and Hoshi walked to the car where Woozi was waiting for them.

"Is Junhui still cleaning?"

"Yeah, but he's almost done."

Woozi sat in the car, squeezing in between Dino and Seungkwan. Little Jeonghan was seated in the third row of the van.

"Uncle Dino, can I have cookie?"

"Of course baby, anything you want. Jihoon, where are the cookies?"

Woozi handed him a bag of neatly packed snacks that was on the floor. Under the bag, he saw a stuffed animal he guessed belonged to Hoshi or Jeonghan.

"Hey babies, is this for one of you?"

The littles shook their head no. Woozi decided to hold onto it. It still had the price tag which signaled it was new.

He felt himself smiling at it. He then stopped smiling when he felt a certain urge.

If you hadn't guessed yet, Woozi is the third little. Except, no one knows besides him.

(S.Coups POV)

I got in the car and sat on the third row. I was on the other side of the littles, which was fine as long as Hosho didn't keep staring at me like I was some stranger.

When the drive started, I noticed Jihoon staring out of the window. He's been a little distant lately. I mean, we aren't exactly the closest people in the world since he ate my food a few weeks back, but he's been different.

Maybe something is wrong? Is he mad at me?

I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to me, "Yeah?"

"Is something wrong? You seem a little distant lately."

"I'm fine.," he said as he hugged the stuffed animal.

Hmm, a stuffie? I've never seen him with one before.

(Woozi POV)

I couldn't help it anymore. The more I held onto this stuffie, and the sleepier I got during this drive, the little me started to come out even more.

It was only a few minutes before I slipped.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, but I tried to stay silent. If I spoke, it would definitely reveal my secret.

(3rd Person)

Woozi ended up laying his head on Seungkwan, who was caught off guard.

"Oh, Woozi, are you tired?"

Before he knew it, he responded with, "S-sleepy...wan nap."

The whole car went silent.

Woozi sat up when he realized he spoke. He saw everyone staring at him and began to cry. His secret was out...what now?

Dino hugged him quickly, "Hey...it's ok. Don't cry baby. Here, take this paci, it'll help you calm down."

Woozi took the pacifier and placed it in his mouth. Minghao, who was in the passenger seat, smiled at him, "Looks like we have a new baby in the family. Don't cry little one...we'll love you just like Hoshi and Jeonghan.'

Woozi started to calm down and hugged his stuffie more. Soon, he was fast asleep on Seungkwan's shoulder.

DK clapped his hands, "Yayyy! I get to shop for more little stuff! He seems to be a small aged little, can I paint his crib?"