(7) The Great Blue pt.1

(Sorry for the long wait in between! I was busy with school!)

Everyone had made it to the roof.

Hoshi was still in little space, sitting next to Junior.

Tae was looking out into the street as the rain continued to pour down on everyone. It was better to be in the rain then in rising water.

This had never happened here before, at least not like this.

Hoshi's phone rang, Junhui's name popping up.

"Hoshi? Baby? Are you ok?"

"Mmm."

"Ok. Listen to me. I don't know where you are but please stay safe. The water is rising and I don't know if we can get to you."

"Why..."

"We couldn't find anywhere to park...the roads are filling with water and the car stopped."

Taehyung heard this conversation and grabbed the phone, "Hello? This is  Taehyung."

"Tae! We made a mistake...we underestimated the rain. Please...take care of Hoshi ok?"

"You guys will be fine...just get on top of the car."

"We are...but...we're in the low valley and it fills up faster. Just...stay safe ok?"

"Ok...we'll talk later?"

"Later..."

Back at the hotel the other members were freaking out. They hadn't heard from the members who had left and Hoshi either.

They all gathered in one room and watched as the rain fell, hoping for a call soon.

The water slowly rose around them as time passed.

The receptionist knocked on the door.

S.Coups answered, "Hello?"

"Hi, can everyone make it up to the third floor please. We're in the valley and water can rise pretty high here..."

The other members looked towards the door.

What if the others tried to come home?

Are they safe?

All they knew was that there were three littles, a baby, and two caregivers out there...and they had to find them.