(9) Time To Go

By the time everyone was reunited, S.Coups had made the decision to start reading back home.

This trip had been a disaster. And it all started as a nice idea to take a trip with the littles.

Woozi was in baby space today, cuddling with Hoshi on the couch and watching cartoons.

Jeonghan was being taught by Junhuo how to be a good big brother and fix bottles for Dailin.

Dino thanked Tae for watching Hoshi. They offered to give him a ride back to Seoul, which he accepted.

They would take two vehicles to accommodate for Tae and Junior. This time, Mingyu was driving.

When everyone was packed, they watched as the sun scattered across the land. It would take a while for the water to subside. When it did however, everyone would return home and vow to never take the littles outside of Seoul unless it was for a tour.

Junhui sat outside on the roof and was joined by Wonwoo.

"Got something on your mind Hui?"

"Yeah. What do we do once we get back home?"

"What do you mean?"

"We have a new little, I have my daughter now, we still have time off...what's gonna happen? We have so much new responsibility on top of our career."

"We can adjust. And if need be, we can hire babysitters."

"I guess."

"Don't worry. *smiles* We got this. Our new album can be based on this...think...we can call it...Travel."

"No."