(10) Peaches ~final~

The gang was ready to go.

The littles were in the car with driver Mingyu, Tae, and Junior. Everyone else rode with driver Seungkwan.

The water had subsided greatly and the roads were clear. The city will need repair but they were confident it would be fixed.

Woozi was unusually quiet. He hadn't spoken to anyone in the past few days.

Mingyu saw this and knew what to do. Over the past few days, he had learned that little Woozi had a strong love for one thing...Peaches.

"Baby Woozi~...we're gonna be home soon. I'll make you something special!"

"Like what..."

"How about a peach sundae?"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, will that make you happy?"

"Yeah! *claps*"

Adorable.

When they arrived home after dropping off Tae, everyone went straight to bed except for Mingyu and Woozi.

Woozi sat in a specially made blue highchair with stars on it.

Mingyu got out the necessary ingredients and began to make his sundae.

Woozi had begun to favor Mingyu over the past few days. Both as a caregiver and a friend. Mingyu treated him like the little prince he was.

He watched as the Peaches were placed in the blender and Mingyu struggled to figure out the settings.

A smile crossed his face.

This trip sure had been crap. But the man in front of him made it better.

"Ok baby boy, ready?"

"Ye."

Mingyu placed the sundae in front of him and smiled as he dug in. How cute, he thought.

Woozi looked up at him and smiled again. The two ended up sharing that sundae.

They would share many more sundaes together after that, for years to come.

And Woozi knew one thing that day, no matter how long it took, his caregiver would be his one day, forever.