(1) I Woke Up Like This

Friday morning was the best part of the week for Seventeen. This Friday in particular.

This was the first day of their break from work, practice, and concerts. They has agreed on a two-month break to take some time to chill out.

It was good for everyone, especially the littles. They finally had time to slip.

Seventeen knew about their littles of course, except for one of them. But that is a story for later.

Upstairs, silently sleeping in his crib was Hoshi. He was the first member to be discovered as a little.

This silent sleep didn't last long as Jeonghan, the second little, barged in with his hair completely frayed.

"ShiShi, up! Uncle Dino make sausages."

"Nuuuuuuuu!"

"Come on! If we no eat now, sausages all gone!"

Hoshi reluctantly opened his eyes and stood up in his crib. He was currently in his youngest headspace, just a year old.

"Come on ShiShi!"

Hoshi couldn't get out of the crib by himself. I mean, he could, but little Hoshi was too scared because he thought he would fall.

Jeonghan decided to run to the room next door and wake up Seungkwan, who was Hoshi's favorite caregiver.

"Uncle Boo! Open door! Brother needs help!" 

Seungkwan wasn't sleeping, but he did take his time getting to the door. He opened it and was immediately dragged next door.

"It's too early...what is it?"

"Brother need help get out of crib."

Seungkwan walked over to Hoshi and picked the heavy boy up only to stand him on the floor.

Hoshi smiled and hugged him, "Baba..."

"Good morning ShiShi. I smell breakfast, let's go."

The three walked down the picture lined staircase and was met with a very unusual sight.

S.Coups was in a flour war with Mingyu.

"What...," said Seungkwan as he stepped on a floor covered in flour.

Mingyu saw them and put down his bag of flour, "Good morning Seungkwan! Good morning ShiShi and Jeongie."

The littles happily ran up to him and hugged him. S.Coups washed the flour off his hands and hugged them too.

Dino brought food to the table and ordered people to come sit. The littles were placed in high chairs specially made with star decorations.

Woozi, who was wondering how the mess of flour would get cleaned, sat next to Minghao. Everyone said good morning to each other and Seungkwan and Wonwoo fed the littles.

Jeonghan happily ate his food, but Hoshi was being stubborn.

"Come on ShiShi, you don't like it?," asked Wonwoo.

"Nu! *slaps table*" 

Vernon saw his actions and went over to the fridge, "He probably wants his regular baby food. *frowns* Who ate Hoshi's butternut squash?"

Joshua looked at DK and signalled for him to be quiet. DK ignored this completely, "It was Joshua."

"Really man?"

"Sorry, but I don't keep secrets."

Dino laughed at the two, "Don't worry. When we go on our special trip we can get more food. Feed him some carrots maybe?"

Junhui looked up at the mention of a trip, "A trip? Where we going?"

Dino checked his phone to get the correct location, "We're going to Daejeon. I wanted to take the littles on a bit of a vacation during our time off."

Woozi smiled while looking at his food so no one noticed, after all, he was happy to go to Daejeon.

Not for the purpose of leaving the house, but to have time to go to the park. He enjoyed when they took these trips for the littles, especially because of a secret he had no plans of revealing.