(3) Swimming With Babies

(Special thanks to JoongieMuffin for the idea for this story! Forgot to mention that in the intro...)

By the time they arrived in Daejeon, Woozi's nap was over and he was eating some crackers. Everyone got out of the car and made their way to the hotel rooms they had reserved.

Wonwoo took out a list and read out who would be with who, "Ok...in the room with Jeonghan will be me, DK, and Dino. In the room with Hoshi will be Mingyu, Vernon, and Junhui. Lastly, with our newest baby will be Joshua, S.Coups, Seungkwan, and Minghao."

Once everyone got their rooms, they went up the steps to their respective floor and put all the bags away.

Woozi sat on the bed, still a little upset over his secret being revealed. Those thoughts went away however, when Joshua appeared.

"Well hey there cutie."

"*staring*"

"Can you talk?"

"Yesh...*biting a cracker*"

"Adorable...well we are going to go swimming later. Wanna come with me and the other littles to get swim clothes?"

"Yay! I g-go shop!"

Joshua waited for the call that everyone was situated before patrolling the halls with Woozi to get the other littles.

Jeonghan came out of his room pulling DK along.

"He forced me to come with you."

Joshua laughed, "Baby gets what he wants."

The five went back to the van and got ready to go. Since Hoshi was the youngest little age (as far as they know) he had a carseat.

"ShiShi, let me teach you how to buckle.," said DK, "Grab the belt and guide it to the buckle down here."

Hoshi had absolutely no idea what this man was saying. When he was in little space, too many words were too hard to comprehend.

"*pouting*"

"I almost forgot...you're only 1."

When they drove off, Woozi decided now was a good time to play with his buddy.

"Jeongie! P-play game!"

"What game?"

"I spy!"

"I spy...baby!"

"I-is it ShiShi?"

"Yes!"

Joshua was losing all of his UWU's in the front seat while DK documented the whole thing for Instagram.

At the store, the adults guided their littles inside and let them pick out swimming clothes.

Woozi picked out a black unisuit (which he wasn't even going to wear), Hoshi picked a rainbow unisuit, and Jeonghan picked a white unisuit.

DK had gotten a message from the guys at the hotel asking to meet them at the pool when they came back.

They quickly paid for the outfits and left.

(Literally A Few Minutes Later)

They got back to the hotel and went to help the babies change clothes.

The babies walked out to the pool in their new unisuit and joined the rest.

"Paddle Jihoon!," yelled Wonwoo when Woozi started to swim in tiny font.

Hoshi was in the kiddie pool with Seungkwan playing with a water gun.

"Ah!"

"Got you ShiShi!"

"Eeeeee!," he screeched as he was sprayed with more water.

As they were all doing their various antics, Seungkwan snuck what has to be his favorite photo.

He managed to catch Jeonghan with his face covered by his hair, with Vernon and little Woozi in the back.

Seventeen Instagram Post:

#Seungkwan: This has to be the best day ever

#Seungkwan: This has to be the best day ever. Look at my babies! Oh...and Vernon...

Comments:

@/CarrotPatriot: So cute!

@/Hoshi'sTiger: Babiessssss!

@/ChocolateCoups: I would like to order a Woozi please.

They played in the poll for quite a while, with the littles not tiring out. Jeonghan tackled Woozi in the pool, resulting in splashed covering everyone.

By the time they got back in the hotel, it was naptime for the littles.

They took showers and were helped into their naptime onesies.

While that was going on, Junhui sat outside of the hotel with Dino.

"I don't know what to do Dino."

"It's ok, just think on the bright side."

"What bright side?? I missed 11 months of my daughter's life! Now all of a sudden her mom wants to give her to me? What kind of mother keeps her baby away from her father...and when she gets tired decides to give her back."

"It will be ok. That little girl has the entirety of Seventeen behind her, and Carats too. We can help you..."

"I hope so...because my baby girl means the world to me."