Jealous Sex

A/N: More of a "Leading up to jealous sex". Kinda sucks.

-

Seungwoo: Whether he makes a scene or handles it quietly just depends on the situation. Someone lightly flirting, he'll casually step in and introduce himself. Someone getting too touchy, and you letting them while looking back at him? That's just asking for him to snap.

"You just love trying me, don't you?" He raised a brow with an amused smirk as he reached the car, dropping the grip he had on your wrist. "Do you need a reminder of who's in charge here?"

Seungyoun: He only gets jealous when there's too much skinship. The first couple touches were fine, but the fact that every time he looked back at you and you just seemed to be getting closer and closer to Mr. What's His Face had him walking.

"We're leaving." He spoke loud enough for only you to hear as he wrapped an arm around your waist, roughly pulling you into his side. "So say 'bye' to your little friend."

Wooseok: Puts himself in the middle the second he's feeling uneasy. Walks up to the both of you and introduces himself with a tone that only you would recognize, subtly telling you that you're in for it when you leave.

"Kim Wooseok." He forced a smile, throwing an arm over your shoulder and giving it a little squeeze while his free hand stuck out to shake your friend's hand. "The boyfriend."

Yohan: Pissed off but doesn't know how to address the situation. Doesn't wanna put on an act an introduce himself, but he couldn't just drag you out. Until he saw you smiling a little too big at something Mr. Whoever said, and his feet were moving before he knew it.

"You're either clueless, or you enjoy fucking with me." He spoke out as you were outside, his jaw clenching as you smiled up at him. "You're really asking for it aren't you?"

Hangyeol: Let's the anger build up as he tries not to make a scene but the second the guy you're talking to leans in to whisper something, he loses it. He's up and making up some excuse to get you to end your conversation, but once you're in the car it all comes out.

"So you left to go with him?" He scoffed as his grip on the wheel tightened. "Do you even know him?" He raised a brow, his eyes still focused on the road. "Even if you did, you won't remember him by the end of the night."

Originally posted 9.30.19 on Tumblr.