Reaction to you using the safe word

Seungwoo: *Pulls out the second the first syllable left your lips and his focus is making you feel better before finding out what happened.*

"Shh, it's okay." His demeanor changing as he looked over you before pulled you into a protective hug, his hand petting your hair softly. "I got you."

Seungyoun: *Questions are flying out of him and you can't even answer because he won't give you a chance.*

"Are you hurt? Do you need anything? What did I do?" He rushed out as he's staring down at you. "Please tell me you're okay."

Wooseok: *Guilt floods through him as the word registered in his head, and he quickly pulls away from you, giving you some room.*

"Shit, I-" He couldn't even finish his sentence as his hand came up to cup your cheek. "Is there anything I can do?"

Yohan: *Freezes because he can't believe he really just made you say it. Your voice pulling him out of his thoughts.*

"I-I-" He chokes out as he pulls away from you, not really knowing what to do. "I'm sorry."

Hangyeol: *His face falls and he's torn between giving you space and comforting you because it's never happened before.*

"I'm so sorry, baby." He whispers, moving back a little because he's not entirely sure what to do. "I didn't mean to."

Originally posted 12.5.19 on Tumblr.