When you're mad at them

Seungwoo: *Apologizes like, five hundred times, but when you still don't talk to him, he gets desperate.*

"Don't make me sing." He warned, still getting no response. "I will embarrass us both, don't try me."

Seungyoun: *Jokes around with you after apologizing because you're still lowkey upset.*

"Nope, can't have that." He shook his head, pretending to be mad with you. "If you're mad at me, I gotta be mad at you."

Wooseok: *When he offered to do anything to make it up to you, he wasn't expecting you to ask him to act cute.*

"If you think I'm gonna act cute just to get you to forgive me-" He sighed, before doing that exactly. "You're absolutely right."

Yohan: *Wants to take you out so you can forget about whatever he did, and make you happy again.*

"How about we go out tonight?" He offered, pulling out his phone to search something. "We can go see that movie you've been waiting for?"

Hangyeol: *Knows you're mad because he's too busy practicing so he surprises you at your place.*

"I know you're mad because I'm not around, so," He paused, smiling as he held up the back of take-out. "I'm all yours tonight."

Junho: *Turns into a cliche boyfriend and buys you your favorite flowers. Probably a cafe date.*

"I know it's cheesy, but I know you like cheesy things." He smiled, his face perking up as you took them. "So am I forgiven?"

Dongpyo: *Can't stand how you brush off every attempt at skinship and he's a pouting mess.*

"I'll do aegyo for you everyday until I die." He pleaded, sighing as you still ignored him. "See, all this, only for you."

Minhee: *Calls you out for an ice cream date and probably buys more than either of you can eat.*

"I'm sorry for getting jealous." He pouted, handing you one of the cups of ice cream. "But not really because it was justified."

Eunsang: *Buys all your favorite snacks, pulling your favorite gummy worms out so you can cheer up.*

"I know you like these." He smiled, opening one of the gummies for you but holding them from your grasp. "Uh-uh. Gimme a kiss first."

Hyeongjun: *Pulls out whatever aegyo he can because he knows you can't be mad at him.*

"Okay but it's like, illegal to hate me when I'm this cute." He pouted, perking up when you giggled. "See!"

Dohyun: *Tries to act cute but can't pull it off because he's too shy. Pulls the sad card until you give in.*

"I said I was sorry." He pouted, taking your hands and swaying them. "Can't you just forgive me?" 

Originally posted 11.13.19 on Tumblr.