Them having a corruption kink

Seungwoo: *Loves how you're so sensitive and unable to control your volume whenever he's on you.*

"Shh, baby." He smirked up at you, his free hand coming up to wrap over your mouth to keep you quiet. "Good girls don't get caught."

Seungyoun: *Can't help but stare at you in awe while you're slowly taking him into your mouth, your eyes glancing up at him.*

"Fuck, baby." He teased, his hand wrapping around your hair. "Never thought you'd still look so cute while you're on your knees."

Wooseok: *Teases you about how your skirts get shorter and shorter every time you meet him.*

"I thought good girls didn't dress like this?" He teased. "Or have I turned you into a not-so-good-girl?"

Yohan: *Tries to keep quiet 'cause he knows you're not doing it intentionally, but eventually snaps.*

"You have no idea what you do to me, huh?" He smirked, walking towards you. "Maybe I should show you."

Hangyul: *Loves how only he gets to see this side of you, a small bit of pride in knowing he made you this way.*

"Such a bad girl." He licked his lips, his eyes taking all of you in, loving how you squirmed under his gaze. "And all for me."

Originally posted 12.18.19 on Tumblr.