Chapter 10

Josie's POV

We are all in the main meeting hall because dad is giving yet another speech about everything that has been happening at the school, and finally addressing the issues that we have been stressing to him this entire time. "Due to recent events some students have expressed the concern that I haven't been allowing you to have a say in decisions affecting your future. It is only fair that you guys have a voice in what is happening with the school, so I am starting an honors council. It will be composed of one werewolf, one witch and one vampire." I high fived Lizzie but when I looked over at Hope she didn't seem as excited about what my dad just said. I squeezed her hand " Hey you OK?" She looked over at me and nodded but I could tell there was a lot on her mind "... you're dismissed." I missed the entire end of dad's speech because I was focused on Hope. "Baby you sure you are OK, I mean you seemed a little out of it when my dad was giving his speech." She sighed and leaned over giving me a kiss " Everything is good I promise Cheryl, Bets and I have to talk to him though so I'll see you later." I nodded as she stood up and went off to find her sisters I'm guessing. She'll tell me when she is ready.

Cheryl's POV

Ric was about to get in his car when Betty used her magic to push his door close "Are you kidding me?" Hope spoke up. She has been agitated all morning for some reason I gotta ask her about that. " What is with you kids today? I swear it is like you guys are popping out of nowhere." He said with a little chuckle. Which caused Betty and I to laugh too. " You get to interrogate a tree nymph, and I have to run Landon's 23andme." "I mean you won't be by yourself. Cheryl and Betty will be there to help you." Oh so that is why she has been so on edge. I didn't know he wanted us to test Landon today and I know how much she loves to hunt down the monsters and stuff with Ric. " Listen I need a witch to do the spells and I know that if Landon can convince you three that he should stay here then he is worth taking a chance on." Well I mean he has got a point there. "I left instructions in my office, you three be nice." I sighed this is not really how I pictured spending my day off but I guess this is what we are gonna be doing. "Hey it's fine Hope, the quicker we get this done with the quicker we can do whatever we want." I reasoned and she rolled her eyes and nodded "OK" This is gonna be a long day.

Lizzie's POV

Right now I am in my room looking at this poster that I made for my companion but I really don't want to run, like when my dad first brought it up to us it seemed like something I wanted to do but now all I can think about is Alex. She is the only thing that has been on my mind lately. "Come on Lizzie, focus." My eyes shot up and there stood my twin with a look on her face that I couldn't quite decipher. " What has gotten you so distracted lately, it is almost as if you have a ..." Her eyes got really big as if she had come to the biggest revelation in the world " you have a crush don't you , I bet it's that Alex girl!" I just rolled my eyes because I could never hide anything from her too long, she could read me like a book but I hate talking about my feelings. "Yes I have a crush on Alex." I admitted shyly " Oh my gosh Lizzie that is amazing, you guys would be so cute together. Why do you seem so down about this, you know there is nothing wrong with you liking a girl right?" I gave her an obviously look before taking a deep breath "It's not that I am ashamed I just know that she would never go for someone like me. I am unstable, I have a lot of things wrong with me and I don't really think she would want to be with a person that she has to constantly watch and tip toe around so she won't hurt my feelings. Plus I don't even know if she is gay." I dropped down on the bed in defeat when I felt Josie sit beside me " Well One there is nothing wrong with you, sure you have things you have to deal with but so does everyone else, that doesn't make you crazy or a burden. All it does is make you that much more amazing. Don't discredit your worth for the love of anyone, do you hear me. " I nodded my head while wiping the tears that started to fall when Josie started talking. She lifted my head up with her finger "No I need to hear you say it" I nodded again but this time it was accompanied by " I won't discredit my worth for the love of someone else." "Good. And also she is gay, we were talking about it the other day." My heart started racing, this can't be I might actually have a chance with Alex. Yay "But I want to make sure you are 100% ready to be in a relationship, like mentally, emotionally" I nodded "Good then I am gonna be your wing woman." I smiled because I could not have asked for a better sister. "Thanks Jo. But there is something else I would like to talk to you about." She turned to me giving me all of her attention " Look I don't really care about being the representative of the witches but I know you will be perfect for the position. You care Josie so much , and I hate that I tried to take another thing from you so I'm sorry. So while you are my wingwoman in dating I will be your wingwoman in this election." She gave me a really big hug and she had tears in her eyes " Thank you Lizzie." I chuckled and squeezed her tighter, not wanting to let her go. "Let's start planning, nerd." I said once we pulled away and that is how we spent the next few hours.

Hope's POV

We are sitting in Ric's office waiting for Landon and I am just ready for this to be over. "What's taking him so long." I groaned out from my seat behind the desk. "Hope he will be here relax. What has gotten you so on edge." Cheryl asked. I just rolled my eyes " Nothing I just really don't want to be doing this right now. I want to spend time with my girlfriend, and he is taking his time getting here." "Yeah ok, clearly you don't want to talk about what's going on with you so Cheryl how everything has been with Toni. Has she tried to talk to you again since." I looked over at Cher and saw she had gotten relatively sad. " No, I just don't know what her deal is, like if she doesn't want to be with me then that's fine but don't keep playing with my emotions." I hate seeing my sisters sad, I will hurt anyone who hurts them. Toni better pray that she fixes things before I get my hands on her. "Look sis don't let her get to you, maybe you need to show her that you aren't gonna wait around for her to make up her mind. Show her that she's not the only fish in the sea." After Betty said that Cheryl nodded with a smile on her face and then we heard a voice "Ummm what are you three doing here? I thought I was supposed to come here to get the test done, the supernatural test thing." I stood up " Yeah since we were assigned to baby sitting you for a week and we are practically every supernatural creature Dr.S thought it would be a good idea to do you test." He gave me an uneasy look, " How do I know you won't botch the test so that I will have to leave the school?" "As fun as that seems, it sounds like a lot of work and nobody got time for that. Plus Betty is here as our moral compass so couldn't do something like that even if we tried." Cheryl spoke up never moving from her seat. "OK with that cleared up let's do these ancestral test and then we will head outside for the physical portion of the test." Betty announced in the nicest voice I ever heard.

++++++++++

Alex POV

Woah this is weird, I get my own POV i feel all special and stuff. Wait so anything I think the author types and only you guys know about it. Ok so i'm pretty i was already introduced and stuff so we can skip all that. I guess I can tell you what I'm doing, well I'm walking through the halls of then school trying to find Lizzie. Ik wanna hang out with her, I may have developed a small crush on her and I just want to get to know her better. I think I found her room and I'm knocking on the door. At least I hope it's her room, it would be weird if some random person opened the door. I see a hand waving in front of my face, man i must have zoned out " Alex are you ok? You were just standing there staring." Josie questioned with a smirk on her face "Oh i'm sorry I was just thinking about something, anyway is lizzie here. I wanted to see if she would hang out with me today." I feel myself getting nervous and my hands are sweating. Josie opened the door more and ushered me to come in when I saw Lizzie wasn't there. I looked at her confused "Lizzie went to get some snacks from the cafe she'll be back in like 10 mins. You can wait here for her." I nodded and sat down on the bed. "Hey, can I get your advice on something, but you have to promise tell anybody." she nodded and i continued " Do you think if i asked Lizzie on a date she would go with me? Like do you think she will give me a chance. Because she is so beautiful and I'm just me." I spoke in a rushed whisper almost hoping she didn't hear anything so I can say myself the embarrassment. " Truthfully Alex, I think you are exactly what my sister needs. Someone with a good heart to show her what it means to love herself and be loved by someone else. You seem like a nice person so i say find the right moment and ask her." I nodded gaining some confidence "But i ask that you don't break her heart and take your time with her. She may seem all tough but she is very fragile." i exhaled taking in all the information Josie was giving me. I got this " I promise I will treat her right." "Good, now what are you guys gonna do today." I shrugged "I don't know. I was gonna see what she wanted to do, It doesn't really matter to me." As soon as I finished speaking Lizzie walked in " Hey Alex what are you doing here." Her eyes shifted between me and her sister as if they were having a silent conversation. I stood up and said, " I came to see if you wanted to hang out today, we can do whatever you want to do." She nodded and led me out the room. "Josie you wanna come?" She looked up from her phone and shrugged "I'll come but only until we find Hope and then you two are on your own." We nodded and with that we all left the room in search for Hope. Hopefully this day goes well and I can ask Lizzie on that date. Fingers crossed.

AN////// Hey guys I know I have been missing for a while now I am so sorry for that I have been so busy. Plus I've had the biggest writer block ever. Imma try to get back into updating regularly, but hopefully you like this chapter.