⓪④

3rd Person

Abuse and self-harm in this chap. If you're sensitive, skip this

"Oi! Oi!" Oikawa heard his mother calling him repeatedly. He rushed down to see her lazily on the couch. "Cook me something. It better be nice or i'll kill you," She threatened as Oikawa nodded. He started taking out whatever he found in the cabinets and fridge. He started cooking and gave it to his mother who took a mouth before throwing it on him. "It's good but you were to ugly that i had to put it on you so you'll look prettier," She smirked as Oikawa felt his skin burning a little. He teared up and she laughed at him as she slapped him till he fell on the floor, hopeless. "You useless child! What the fuck can you do?! Play volleyball? Being a slut?" She kicked in harshly on the stomach. He groaned in pain as she walked to her room to sleep. Oikawa stay on the floor, crying. He never felt so useless, hopeless and painful. He got up and took a shower before crying himself to sleep.

"Could i excuse myself from practice?" Oikawa asked his teacher who shook his head. "Other days i would but i need you especially today," He replied as Oikawa nodded. "I understand...Thanks," He walked out of the staff room and into his classroom in pain. Under his sleeves were small bruises from the minor burn and a big bruise on his stomach. He entered the classroom and rest his head on the table, holding his stomach protectively. He ignored the snickers and whispers directed to him.

Oikawa gave some encouragement to the team who pretended to listen to him but was honestly ignoring it. Only a few listened and most were first years. Iwaizumi was one of them though. He believed Hinata and Kageyama. He couldn't help but feel guilty. He stared at Oikawa putting up a fake smile and telling the team they could work together to go to the Nationals.

Iwaizumi noticed something strange about Oikawa. He couldn't serve properly. Jumping seems to be painful for him and his arms seemed to be heavy. Iwaizumi gulped as he thought of the different things Oikawa could have done to himself but him thinking about it killed a lot of time. After practice, he wanted to talk to Oikawa but the male ran off. Iwaizumi sighed. "You seemed as if you wanted to speak with Oikawa," Hanamaki said as Iwaizumi nodded. "I needed to confirm something..." Iwaizumi said as the male sighed. "Why don't you go to his house? You guys hang out multiple times together at his house, don't you?" Iwaizumi paused and nodded. " I should,"

Oikawa stared at his best friend. His best friend was sharp and useful whenever he felt at the lowest. His best friend helped him feel better by the painful truth. He stared at his bruised arm and his best friend. "Hasn't it been months since i saw you? I promised to never see and use you..." Oikawa said as he picked it up. The silver blade. He sat on his marble floor and smiled. One stroke for killing his father. Another for hurting his friends. Another for lying to them. Another for losing them. Another for being selfish. He kept on. He looked at the red liquid dripping from his arms. He smiled and felt achieved. "Now..Am i still useless?"