⓪⑥-ⒻⒾⓃⒶⓁ

3rd Person

Iwaizumi looked at his phone. It has been a month since Oikawa fell into a coma. The doctors told him he should be waking up soon. Iwaizumi would always visit him and sometimes sleep over. "How's he?" Iwaizumi turned and saw Sugawara and Daichi. "Oh dear...You look like a mess!" Sugawara said as he studied Iwaizumi's face. The male had red swollen eyes that looked dark. He seemed to lose weight and yawn each minute. "Have you really been sleeping well?" Daichi asked. Iwaizumi looked at Daichi's protective arms around Sugawara's waist. "You know...I wish Oikawa and I could do that," Iwaizumi said in a hoarse raspy voice. The couple sighed. "You can as soon as he wakes up...He loves you more than anyone in this world can, Iwaizumi...You just have to treat him right," Sugawara said as Iwaizumi stared at the beautiful setter. "I wish...I really wish i could."

"What do you mean? Staying with you makes me feel the best!" Oikawa teared up as his father smiled. "Can't you hear his cries for you? Each day he would come begging you to open your eyes or make a slight movement. You don't deserve to stop here..You must go on, Tooru," He said as Oikawa ran towards him for a hug. "And you're not a murderer...You aren't the reason why i am here being happy to look after you from above," Oikawa cried from the words of his father. "I love you...I miss you,"

Iwaizumi heard a gasp from Sugawara and looked up to see Oikawa crying. "Tooru?! Are you alright?!" Iwaizumi gently rubbed the tears of Oikawa's face. "I miss...you, dad," Oikawa mumbled before opening his eyes slowly. He squinted from the sudden bright light. "Oikawa!" He immediately got hugged by a familiar warm arms. "I-i-iwaizumi?" Oikawa said with a raspy voice. The male nodded his head immediately. "It's me, Tooru," Oikawa smiled and hugged the male back weakly. Oikawa saw his bandaged arms before remembering everything he did. "How...am i still alive..." Oikawa asked as Iwaizumi's eyes widened. "Oikawa! Don't do such things, please! I'm begging you...Don't leave me in this unfair world by myself!" Iwaizumi begged as Oikawa gasped to see him crying. "P-please don't cry, Iwaizumi..." Oikawa said as he tried his best to reach his hands out for the male. "I'll call in the nurses and doctors..." Sugawara said as he exits the room with Daichi. "I'm sorry, Oikawa. It's all my fault! I believed in the wrong person and now you're here hurting and abused by her!" Iwaizumi cried as Oikawa smile. "Seeing you...again is nice..., Iwaizumi," "No...Please don't call me Iwaizumi...Please," Iwaizumi said as Oikawa smiled.

"CAPTAIN!" Seijoh Volleyball club members all rushed in with tears. Oikawa stared at the scene and smiled weakly. He just woke up after eating the medicine given to him after waking up. Iwaizumi was staying next to him protectively while staring and caressing Oikawa's bandaged arms. "W-we're sorry!" They bowed as Oikawa smile. "I should be sorry...Because of me, we can't go into the Nationals..." Oikawa said with a guilty smile. "Tooru, you have no right to feel guilty when you're with us," Iwaizumi said sternly. "We are in the wrong for more than two years." Iwaizumi added as Oikawa smiles. "I forgiven all of you..." Oikawa said as everyone cried and thanked him repeatedly. "Oh right, your mother was brought to court. You have to be there as victim," Iwaizumi mentioned as Oikawa sigh.

After everything was over, Oikawa was finally proven innocent. His mother was brought to jail and he could finally live happily. Iwaizumi moved in with him to ensure he doesn't do something stupid again. Iwaizumi stared at the sleeping beauty in front of him. He caressed his hair softly with a gentle smile. Waking up every morning to see that view was a blessing to him. "Mhmm Iwa-chan..." Iwaizumi smiled and hugged Oikawa tightly. "Tooru...Can't i just make you mine?" Iwaizumi asked as he gave butterfly kisses to Oikawa who smiled tiredly. "I've been waiting for the day, Iwa-chan," Iwaizumi smiled brightly and hugged the omega tightly. "Argh, your scent is overwhelming, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa whined as Iwaizumi smiled. "So as yours...Your beautiful sweet banana smell," Iwaizumi kissed Oikawa's neck. "Oikawa...Can i mark you?" Iwaizumi asked as he stared at Oikawa who smiled. "Let me repeat it again. I have been waiting for this day to come," Iwaizumi didn't wait for a minute before biting the back of Oikawa and his scent gland. "You're mine...Forever and ever, Iwaizumi Tooru," "Tch, making such names before we're married," "Oh shut up," "Meanie, Iwa-chan,"