Fifteen

So, Raphael? What's our plan? Since you're grounded, we have a whole week to pick it apart together.

I don't really know yet

We NEED a plan!

I know that

So what are we gonna do?

I'm still working on the kinks

There can be no "kinks", Raphael. If she is to die, there can be no flaws!

What's your deal today?

I'm sorry, Raphael. I just want you to succeed, that's all. I want you to get the justice you deserve.

I appreciate the concern there, bucko, but I don't need the condescending attitude.

I'll show you condescending you little........

"Earth to Raph!" Leo shouted.

"What?" Raph barked as he looked up at his brother.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm feeling fine, why?"

"He called your name twelve times dude, you just kept staring at the ceiling." Mikey piped in.

"Just deep in thought, I guess. What did you want?"

"I was gonna tell you that Sensei wanted to see you." Leo responded. Raph growled but got up and walked to the dojo. He knocked on the doorframe gently and waited silently.

"Raphael, please come in." The old rat smiled.

"Leo said you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, I wanted to discuss a few things with you."

"Okay?"

"You have been very hostile lately, my son."

"I have?"

"Yes, snapping at your brothers, snapping at me. I'm warning you, this behavior will no longer be accepted."

I didn't even realize I was doing it.

What?

Say it

"I didn't even realize I was doing it."

"You didn't?"

"Nope."

"Raphael, I am recommending that in the morning, I start making you a special tea, it will help keep you somewhat docile and control your anger to an extent."

"I don't need that." Raph smiled.

"I believe it may help you."

Nothing can cloud your judgement. You need all your anger, all that pent up rage

I know

Deny his offer

"Raphael?"

"What? I'm good, Sensei. I'll work on it." Raph smiled.

"And also, if you ever need someone to talk to, know I'm here." Splinter smiled.

"Thanks." Raph responded as he left the dojo. He passed his brothers in the living room and walked straight to his room, shutting the door behind him.

"I'm worried about him, Leo." Mikey sighed.

"Why?"

"You've seen how he's been acting lately. He's not himself."