Fourteen

Leo was angry. Master Splinter just started letting Raph leave the Lair by himself again and the first thing he does? Breaks his curfew. Raph was now two hours late. Master Splinter hadn't said anything but Leo was starting to worry. Raph promised he wouldn't scare him like that again. But now he was. This was the third time this week he had broken curfew. Leo stood up and walked into the dojo.

"Sensei?"

"What is it, my son?"

"Raph......he's not home yet."

"He was supposed to be home over two hours ago."

"I know." Leo sighed. "Can I go look for him?"

"Of course, when you do find him, send him in here."

"Hai, Sensei. I'll be back." Leo grabbed his swords and left.

—————————————————-

"I don't know nothing, man!"

"I need to know where she is!"

"I told you! I broke contact with her when she was mutated!"

"She's your sister! Someone who tortured me and you! I want to make her pay! Spill it!"

"Please.......I really don't know!" Raph's fists clenched and he growled. He punched the man in the face repeatedly.

"Stop! Please!" The man sobbed.

"Tell me where she is!"

"I don't know. I promise!" The man cried. Raph stopped. He walked behind the man and untied his hands. The man stood up and gasped.

"You tell anyone what I did and I will kill you." Raph growled. The man nodded his head and ran.

————————————————

Raph walked through the turnstiles to see Mikey sitting there.

"You okay?"

"You're in some serious trouble." Mikey smiled. Sensei walked out of the dojo, silently. He tased his sons pressure point and dragged him into the dojo.

When they were in the dojo, Sensei threw Raphael, causing the hothead to stumble.

"I gave you one rule for going up top alone and you break it!"

"I had stuff to do!"

"Like what!?" Sensei snapped.

"Stuff!" Raph barked.

"Raphael, this is unacceptable!"

"What!? I'm sorry that I've been crammed down here for MONTHS with nothing to do! I needed air!"

"Watch your tone!"

"How 'bout you watch yours!" Raph screamed. Master Splinter felt an anger bubble up inside him he hadn't felt in years.

"You're grounded! Room, now!"

"Screw you!" Raph snapped as he walked out of the dojo. He stormed past Mikey in the living room and Donnie who was listening from the lab. Leo walked out of the kitchen. He slammed his door shut, causing the whole Lair to rattle at the force. Mikey flinched and looked over to Leo.

"It's gonna be a great night." Leo mumbled.

——————————————————-

The next morning, Raph slumped onto the couch and grunted.

Fantastic, another week down here