1

3rd person pov

The 6 princes arrived at the castle and
looked at each other, all thinking the same thing.

They walked up into the castle and entered, inside the castle were the king,queen and the 2 princes they would try and court. Lucas, the crown prince and Jake, the second prince, were both smiling at them.

"Hello, as you know these are the 2 princes you will be courting, of course if you hurt my sons in any way I will end you, introduce yourselves please" the king's loud voice spoke, looking at his sons.

"I am Lucas, the crown prince and I am excited to get to know you." he said smiling

"I am Jake, yeah that's it." said the other one.

"Maids please take them to their room, We will have dinner at 6, it is important please be on time."

(I going to put them in 1 room that has 6 beds bc why not!)

The boys were lead by a woman into a room with 6 beds, she left and the boys each walked to a bed and sat down

"Man those 2 are fake as fuck!" shouted Sapnap, falling onto his bed.

"Tell me about it." said Techno.
"I really don't want to have to court one of them, just the thought of it disgusts me." stated Wilbur, the others nodded in agreement.

"Its not like we have a choice, so put on an act and try and court them." said George boredly, Illumina stood up.

"I'm going to explore the castle, wanna come?" they all nodded and stood up, they wandered around, they found the queen and king having tea in the library, the 2 princes arguing about some shit and 4 bedrooms.

'Why are there 4 bedrooms? Aren't there 2 princes?" asked Sapnap

"Its 5 we have to get ready and about the rooms I think we'll find out at dinner." said Techno, they nodded and retreated back into they're room.