2

The boys headed down to the dining area, no one had arrived so they sat down where they were assigned, Techno grimaced as he saw Lucas's name next to his, the rest were just grateful they weren't stuck with him.

Sapnap noticed the chair next to him had no name.

"What's the deal with this chair?" he asked pointing at it, the others looked at it, then the door opened revealing the king, queen and the 2 princes, they sat down in their places and the king cleared his throat.

"So which of my sons are you interested in and why?"

"I am interested in Lucas because he seems nice and fun." answered Techno boredly, The others said something along the lines of this. Just as George was about to answer the doors opened, a boy about 5'4, with dirty blonde hair and a mask covering half of his face came in and sat down.

"What happened in the kingdom this time?" asked the king, looking at the boy.

"There was a fight in the square that's why I'm late, sorry." he said smiling, he had a quiet sweet voice.

"This is Dream my third son, he is usually dealing with problems in the kingdom, that's why you probably didn't see him." said the king sounding a bit proud of him.

"They never told us they had a younger brother." said Sapnap pointing at the other 2 princes.

The king looked mad at this statement,
"Would you mind telling me why?" asked the king looking at them.

"It had nothing to do with him, they aren't trying to court him." exclaimed Lucas.

"It has something to do with him! He's your brother!"

"It doesn't matter, just continue." said Dream quietly looking down.

They all nodded and the food was served.