10

⚠️ Mentions of Abuse

2 days before the ball

The boys got their outfits, all of them agreed that the color assigned to them fit each of them well. They also each got masks in their assigned color.

They heard from some gossiping maids that apparently Lucas' outfit didn't fit him anymore, he had to have the tailor make an entirely new outfit for him. The 6 joked about this in secret.

The night of the ball

They entered the ballroom with their masks on and gasped, the room was decorated in black, red and white, and looked so fancy and pretty.

"Dream did an amazing job!" Said Fundy amazed by the room.

"Dream did this?" The others exclaimed and Fundy nodded. They saw Dream and were surprised at how young and fresh he looked in his green suit, they themselves looked a bit older than they actually were in suits, but he looked so young.

He was talking with the kings of the shadow kingdom, Skeppy and Bad.

They saw Lucas and Jake seated in a table drinking wine, surrounded by some girls from other kingdoms. They talked until some music started playing, people took their partners to the dance floor and started dancing. Lucas approached Techno, he wrinkled his nose at the smell of alcohol coming from him.

"Techno, will you dance with me." The others looked at Techno with pity and also amused faces making him glare at them, and following Lucas to the dance floor.

Jake came up to Fundy and asked him to dance with him, he sighed and also followed him to the dance floor.

Wilbur approached Dream, ignoring the glares from the other 3.

"May I have this dance?" Presenting his hand to him, he giggled and placed his hand on Wilbur's letting himself get led to the dance floor.

Sapnap approached Skeppy and Bad who were seated in a table talking.
"So are you friends with Dream?" He asked the 2.

"Yeah we're friends with him! You're one of the princes trying to court his brothers aren't you, let me tell you that you should try and court Dream instead, he's so pure and gentle! I don't understand how his brothers can abuse him, it's unfair but he won't tell anyone about it." Answered Bad smiling at Sapnap.

" Yeah, all 6 of us have a crush on him, he's just so sweet and kind, how can you not fall for him?"Skeppy laughed.

"Sounds like all of you have a pretty big crush on him." Stated Skeppy,

Sapnap nodded, they were interrupted by the king who was now making an announcement on the stage.

"This ball is to celebrate my son Lucas being coronated and engagement to one of the 6 princes here! The announcement of who was chosen to rule beside him will be out tomorrow! Enjoy the ball because it took a lot of effort for my son Dream to plan it. Have a good rest of your night" everyone clapped and the music resumed.

Time skip

After the ball the 6 princes went up to the king who was with the queen in the library.

"Your majesty we have something to tell you, it's urgent." Said George, the king looked up at them.

"Of course have a seat, now what is it?" He asked after they sat down.

"Your 2 sons, Lucas and Jake have been abusing your youngest son Dream. He had a huge gash on him the other day and Illumina found Lucas trying to slap him." Said Wilbur, the king's eyes widened and he told a maid to bring Dream in.

Once the maid brought Dream in, the boys noticed he didn't have his mask on revealing 2 green eyes that put emeralds to shame and freckles sprayed on his face, they blushed looking away knowing this was not the time for this.

"Dream pull your pant leg up." Ordered the king, Dream complied and the queen gasped seeing the scar the gash had left behind, she immediately hugged the poor boy.

"Dream why didn't you tell us?" Asked the king, looking at him sadly. Dream started sobbing into his mother's shoulder.

The 6 boys felt their hearts break from seeing the small boy cry.

"I d-didn't w-want you to p-punish them, e-even if t-they do deserve it." He said in between sobs. The queen stood up holding Dream and left the room.

"I can't thank you all enough for telling me this, I can tell you've grown attached to Dream, to be honest I can tell everyone falls for his sweet,pure and gentle self, If you all had to date him would you?" Asked the king, staring straight at them.

"All of us at the same time?" Asked Fundy surprised, the king nodded and the 6 looked at each other.

"I think we would because not only one of us can protect him, we want him to be happy." Said Sapnap, the others nodded in agreement. The king smiled.

"Okay you can go to sleep now, and again thank you so much." The boys nodded and went to their room to sleep.