6

⚠️ Mentions of Abuse

Dream dragged Illumina all over the kingdom, he seemed to really love the people in the kingdom.

"Have you ever considered being king of this kingdom?" Illumina asked him, Dream stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"To be honest, I would love to be king and give the people in the kingdom what they deserve, because I know that if one of my brothers becomes king, they will not do anything to help these people, but what can I do I'm the third in line." He sighed and looked at me sadly, Illumina hugged him, after what seemed like hours, Dream pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you, we should be getting back now for dinner." He smiled sweetly at Illumina and they walked back to the castle together. When they got to the dining room, Lucas and Jake were glaring daggers at Dream.

"Where were you Dream?" Asked Lucas bitterly, glaring at him.

"I was showing Illumina around the kingdom, since he came down, because maybe he'll be king doesn't he need to know the kingdom?" He said quietly looking down.

"He doesn't need you to show him around he could have asked us to." He said, voice laced with venom.

"Lucas you don't know your way around the kingdom, instead thank your brother and let's just eat." Interrupted the king, Lucas glared at Dream and nodded continuing to eat.

Time skip

Illumina followed Dream to his bedroom, he hid behind a pillar outside of his room, a few minutes later Lucas went into his room, He went inside of the room behind him, Lucas entered the bathroom and Illumina stayed near the doorway.

"You are so greedy, wanting the prince's attention, let me reach you a lesson." Just as Lucas was about to slap Dream, Illumina ran in and caught his arm before it could make contact with the smaller boy. Both of the boys eyes widened, staring right at Illumina.

"I-Illumina what a-are you doing here?" Asked Lucas panicking, Illumina glared at him.

"Get out." He growled at him, Lucas immediately ran out of the room

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked the small boy, he shook his head. "Why don't you tell your parents?"

"I don't want them to do anything to happen to them." He said looking down. Illumina sighed and nodded.

" Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again before leaving the room, the boy nodded again and he left.

At the bedroom

" Where were you?" Asked Techno as soon as he came in.

"Lucas tried to hit Dream again, I just saved him from it." He said boredly, the others eyes widened.

"Is he okay?" Asked Sapnap, Illumina nodded and laid down on his bed.

"Let's just go to bed, I don't think either of them will try to hurt him again for today." Reluctantly the boys nodded and went to bed.