8

The 6 princes headed to the dining room where the rest of the royal family was already. They sat down and waited for the king to speak.

"We're planning to host a masquerade ball the day before Lucas makes a choice and if one of you wants to try and get Jake you also can, it's next week with some of our allies, including your families and others as well. A tailor will be in the castle if you need help with clothes, my son Dream can also assist you. He's good at fashion and those sorts of things, now let's eat." The 6 princes were in shock at hearing the announcement, but nodded.

Time skip

Fundy found Dream in the ballroom, he was already decorating the tables surrounding the dance floor.

"Hey umm, do you know how to dance?" He asked Dream, flustered. Dream turned around surprised.

"You scared me! But yes I know how to slow dance, why?"

"Could you please teach me, I have no idea how to."

"Of course!" He answered smiling brightly at him. He placed one of Fundy's hands on his waist, he placed one of his own on his shoulder and intertwined the other with Fundy's.

Slowly they moved around the room going in a box shape the whole way.
After about half an hour, they stopped.

"You're a really good dancer." Stated Fundy, Dream blushed.

"Thanks, I have danced for years though and you can already dance pretty well." He said, still flustered. Fundy chuckled looking at Dream.

"Hey, want to help me decorate?"
"Sure"
Fundy folded cloth napkins into triangles and watched Dream set up flower vases in the center of each table.

He got up and took a red rose, he then went up to Dream and put it in his hair. Dream looked up at him blushing lightly and smiled.
"It looks nice, leave it." Fundy said walking back to fold napkins again. "Why the hell do we need so many napkins?!" Asked Fundy, tired of folding napkins.

"Shut up and keep folding them."