7

When Techno woke up it was still dark outside. He got up and dressed in training clothes,he headed towards the practice arena at the end of the castle.

Once there he opened the door and surprisingly found Dream in there, laying on the floor.

"What are you doing on the floor?"
"Just chilling." Answered the masked boy, standing up and facing him.

"Do you know how to duel with swords?" He asked, the smaller nodded stepping on a sword making it fly up and catching it in the air.

"Show off." Muttered Techno, while the other just giggled. Techno also took a sword and ran at the boy, he easily dodged him.

They dueled for a long time, sometimes Techno would grab Dream out of annoyance because the small boy would just run around him timing when to run at him but somehow he always managed to escape from his grasp.

At the end they were both panting heavily and called it a tie.

"You're really good at this." Said Dream, laying back down on the floor.

"You're not so bad yourself." Said Techno laying down next to Dream.

"looks like we're both chilling now." Dream hummed in response.

"You should get to breakfast, there's an announcement for all you today." He said winking at him and running off. Techno shook his head fondly staring in the direction the younger ran off to.