3

⚠️ Mentions of Abuse

Sapnap and George woke up after hearing a loud noise.

"What the hell was that!" said Sapnap looking at him, they had gone into the library after dinner and had fallen asleep there.

"Why would I know you idiot, let's go check it out." George stood up and walked into the hallway, Sapnap following him.

They walked into a room with the door opened and gasped at the sight.

"Oh my good, are you okay?" asked George, seeing the youngest prince on the floor. He looked up at them.

"Could you get Purpled? You can probably find him in the kitchen." he asked, Sapnap picked him up, he let out a squeak in surprise, and set him down on the bed.

"George go get him, I'll stay here." George nodded and came back a few minutes later, he came back with another person.

"What happened this time? Did those assholes come back and hurt my Dream?" asked Purpled, hugging Dream.

(Not a ship 💚)

"Assholes?" asked Sapnap, curiously. Purpled nodded facing them. He went into the bathroom and took out a first aid kit.

"Can you come help me?" the other 2 nodded coming closer to the bed, Purpled pulled Dream's pant leg up revealing a nasty gash that was bleeding. They helped Purpled bandage his leg.

"How did this happen?" asked George looking directly at Dream.
"I fell," he answered quietly, looking down.
"Bullshit."

"It doesn't matter, thank you for helping! I'm Dream!" He said smiling at them.

"I'm Sapnap, from the arson kingdom." Said Sapnap, smiling at him.

"And I'm George from the 404 kingdom." Said the brunette, Dream waved at them as they walked out of the room.

The other 2 waited for Purpled outside. He came out gently closing the door behind them.

"So what actually happened?" they asked once the door closed.

"He gets abused by his brothers, those assholes do nothing but sit on their butts all day and then come and hurt the only prince who's worthy of being king! Dream is so kindhearted, he doesn't even hold it against them! You should probably go to sleep if you have to deal with Lucas and Jake tomorrow! Good luck" he said before disappearing down the hallway. The other 2 went to their room to rest.