9

All the boys were in a predicament. None of them knew what to wear for the ball, and now they were seeing who had to call in the tailor.

"Come on Techno you can do it!" Said Sapnap and George , looking at Techno.

"I think Illumina can do it" Techno said, glaring at all of them.

"All of you shut up and one of you go get the tailor." Said Illumina, looking away, Wilbur looked up from his book to glare at him.

"Why don't you go do it then." He shot at Illumina with a smirk causing him to glare at him.

There was a soft knock on the door and it opened revealing Dream and a man behind him.
"What's the problem with asking for the tailor." Giggled Dream, the other boys blushed and looked away.

"Techno you're going first come here." While the tailor took his measurements, Dream inspected him.

"He would look better with red." Stated Dream to the man, he nodded and wrote something down in a booklet.

"Okay Illumina your next, I don't even have to try with you, your color is definitely black."

This happened with the other 4 boys as well, he stated blue for George, white for Sapnap, yellow for Wilbur and orange for Fundy.

"Your outfits should come 2 days before the ball so if anything is wrong you can still get help, just don't be shy about asking for him this time." He said teasingly, and left with the tailor.