Witchcraft: what it is

Witchcraft is not a religion, but rather it is a methodology, a skill, a way of working with energy to produce a result. 

A witch is someone who uses their power along with the natural laws of the universe to shape reality in accordance with their purposes. In this way, witchcraft is the practice of manipulating energy through various means to produce the desired result. Magick is the transformation that occurs when a witch bends or shapes energy using paranormal techniques.

 The "k" at the end of the word distinguishes it from magic tricks and stage illusion or sleight of hand.

 People sometimes confuse Wicca and witchcraft, and the important difference is that Wicca is a spiritual philosophy (i.e. religion) with its own code of ethics, concepts, rituals, deities, etc. While many witches consider themselves Wiccan, and Wiccans generally practice witchcraft, it's important to remember that witches are not necessarily Wiccan. It is a personal preference and choice.

CULTIVATING MAGICK IN YOUR LIFE

We are all an embodiment of energy, of power. Everything we do sends a command, created from our intent, into the collective web we weave, the single reality which together we all mold. This is how we create Magick, and it's important to remember that Magick isn't always about wielding power and manifesting your desires. Magick is experiencing pain, brokenness, and difficulty yet somehow seeing light in that darkness.

​Pay attention to the energies that flow through your life. Learn to observe it with all your senses. Notice those moments that makes you feel something, that stops you, like a character in a movie, if only for a second. Cultivate an attitude were magick may thrive (your energy and vibe) through surrounding yourself with positivity, taking responsibility for your actions, setting realistic and achievable goals, taking care of yourself, protecting your energy and only comparing your progress with your journey.  Your attitude in life greatly affects what your magick can manifest. If one doesn't have an attitude towards life that doesn't allow magick to grow, their spells, intentions, and rituals wont be fully effective (or might not work at all)

One other thing to keep in mind regarding Magick: Be careful when manifesting your spells and intentions, because if you set expectations, you are setting limits. When you set limits you're telling your Magick that you're limited, so it will only respond with limitations. You must see the potential in all and believe that anything is possible.