Some places to reference and look for information

Most witches often feel lost and confused as to where to look for information, especially when it's online. Yes, there are countless amazing books on witchcraft and specific practices, but they are expensive and some witch may not feel comfortable buying them, especially underage switched that would rely on their parent's money. In my experience, it was always quite hard to find reliable information, that wouldn't be harmful or entirely incorrect. So here are a list of reliable resources that I've found to work perfectly, and that are 100% welcoming of all stages of the practice.

- Witch of Wonderlust (youtube):

This marvelous channel is from a lovely witch that teaches about various elements and types of magick. She is one of my top references for all witches, regardless of where you are on your spiritual path. She is amazing, and her videos are both informative and entertaining.

- Harmony Nice (youtube)

She is amazing. Harmony has been a reference in the witch community for so long and she is absolutely lovely. She is amazing for all types of magick, and a great place to learn. Check her out.

- TheCottageFairy (youtube)

She is not a witch, nor practices witchcraft of any form, but I decided to add her to this list anyway. Her way of thinking, habits, and how she looks at life is something that, in my opinion, every witch should aim to have. It's is absolutely amazing and truly inspires you to become a better person.

- Ruby of Roses

This is an online blog filled with great information! It has information of all kinds, so everyone should go check it out.

-Witcheth

An encyclopedia-type blog. It's so good, go check it out!!

-Amino communities

It's so good to check the amino. A bunch of witches share information there so go check it out!!