Chapter 2

Meanwhile in Fernfield~

Inside an all too familiar household, an all too familiar brown St Bernard puppy was looking out the window anxiously for something. 

Kali was in the kitchen helping her mom bake cookies when she noticed Tchaikovsky up against the window staring out. 

"You know if you keep doing that you'll get eye strain" The adventure girl told her puppy. 

"I can't help it!" Tchaik replied while he remained staring out the window. 

You see, something very exciting was happening this year for Tchaikovsky... His family was coming to visit him for Christmas! 

Two grubby little hands seemed to appear and move across the counter to try and sneak a cookie before Jane slapped both of them with a wooden spoon. 

"Don't even think about it" The mom of the house said sternly without even looking up, already knowing who those hands belonged to. 

Some giggles were heard as two figures popped up from underneath the counter revealing to be the twins. Jane gave her two youngest that look, saying how they wouldn't be able to taste a xmas cookie until after dinner. The twins then looked over and noticed Tchaikovsky still at the window. 

Ann giggled, telling him. "Patience buddy. It won't be much longer now"

"Yeah, they'll be here any minute" Brock added to the puppy. 

"I know," Tchaik looked back at them. "It's just I'm so excited. I haven't seen them since I got adopted by you guys" 

Pretty soon, Jane looked out the window just in time to see Walter's car pull up in the driveway. 

"They're here!" She smiled. 

With that, Tchaik had already scrambled his way up to the front door wagging his tail wildly, knowing that his family was right on the other side of that door. The pup's ears perked up once he heard the sound of jingling keys and the front door open. 

"Hey, look who I found" Walter smiled, entering the house with... 

"Mom! Dad!" Tchaik beamed. 

"Tchaikovsky!" Beethoven, Missy, Chubby, Dolly, and Mo all smiled.

The whole St. Bernard family happily embraced each other in this wonderful reunion. 

"Family shake!" The St. Bernard family then all did one big dog shake together, getting a bit of slobber all over the place. 

"Well, you certainly aren't afraid how to show your affection" Jane told the St. Bernards, coming in with a rag to wipe up the slobber. 

"We're dogs, it's what we do" Beethoven smirked to her. 

Kali and the twins then came in, smiling upon seeing the dogs.  

"Good to see you, Big B" The adventure girl hugged Beethoven. 

"Thanks for having us" Beethoven told the Harpercops. "What with George and the family away visiting relatives"

"And Brillo being out of town, staying somewhere dogs aren't allowed unfortunately" Missy added. 

"Hey, our home is your home" Walter told them.

The St. Bernards smiled towards their human friends in gratitude, happy to be all together for the holidays. Tchaikovsky was so thrilled to see his brothers and sister again as they were shown talking amongst each other. 

"Good to see you, big bro" Mo said to Tchaik. 

"We've sure missed you" Dolly told him. 

"I'll bet you've lost your touch at doggy wrestling" Chubby mentioned.