Chapter 7

Sorry this has taken so long to upload! I've had half of it written forever now but starting college and getting used to everything has been a bit hectic. Hopefully, I can start writing this story more regularly.

Again- I am so so soooo sorry!

Hope you can forgive me.

Enjoy ^^) 

***************************************************************

Sam's POV

    I can feel hands on my body, caressing me. The feel of lips making their way up my neck, leaving a burning sensation in their wake. An explosive emotion builds up inside of me and I am trying to remember how to breathe. How can something feel so good? I open my eyes and Cody is on top of me kissing his way to my stomach. I don't have time to be shocked. He’s feeling under my shirt. His hands explore their way to the top of my shorts and I can barely hold on. I close my eyes and let myself go. I can hear his breath becoming short. I can feel it on my skin. It's hot and sticky and it feels oh so good. His hand works slowly on the outside of my thin shorts and it’s all I can do not to unravel. His fingers slip underneath my underwear and its like I'm not even inside my body anymore. And then one finger is inside of me and my control is gone. Just the feel of his skin against mine is enough to drive my desires to a place I never knew existed. Only now I know the feeling of a part of him inside me, and its not enough. I want more—I need more. His name escapes my lips just as I begin to hurt. He sticks two more fingers in at the same time and I'm not ready. I've never done this and he's rough. Too rough. No this is wrong. I don't like it anymore. The feeling is gone—the earth shattering sensation disappeared. Now it’s just weight on top of me, it's suffocating me. I push against it but it doesn't budge.

     "Ohh Samantha," The voice is crackly and high, wheezy almost. I open my eyes and Dylan is on top of me. Why is he on top of me? Where is Cody? Where is he? Why won't he get off? "Now, now Sami, they're watching," he says with that smirk I'm so used to. He turns his head to the right and I follow his gaze. There they are, the six of them standing in the same place they were standing at, at the bar. I can see the disappointment, the shake of a couple heads and the whispering. Always the constant whispering.

    "No! Wait! I can do better!" Tears were coming to my eyes, "I know I can. Please!" I all but beg. A sob gets caught in my throat.

    Dylan pulls his fingers out of me to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, "Baby, don't cry. Some people just aren't good enough, and you just happen to be one of those people." He's still smiling. I close my eyes as he says, "You are, just a girl after all." Only it’s no longer Dylan's voice. I recognize the harsh tone anywhere. It’s my father's voice. I open my eyes and he's on top of me pinning me down. Both of my wrists are in his hands, locked on like handcuffs. He holds the key, the power to decide if he wants to let me go. He has the control.

    I blink, one minute I'm under my father and the next I'm on a small stage strings attached to the back of my hands and feet. Everything is dark except the stage. I feel the string pull and my hand moves up. I can't move it down. I push as hard as I can and it doesn't move down. My other hand goes up and then my feet are moving. I'm trying as hard as I can and I can't move my arms and legs the way I want them to go. I have no control. I'm smiling. Why am I smiling? I don't feel happy. In front of me is a large mirror. I look fake, like a porcelain china doll that has a painted smile on her face. I look up and see the puppet master… my mother, her wrist flicking around in order to get the strings moving and my feet dancing. She starts moving her wrist faster and faster. It's too quick. I'm moving as if I were a rag-doll, my arms made of stuffing. I hear laughing. I look in front of me and see an audience. My parents are in the front with Cody and the six of them. All are laughing as if they've never heard a joke before. The people around them are faceless. It's an audience so big I can't see the edges. I can't see where the crowd stops. It just goes on forever. Then all too soon they're disappearing. Every faceless person vanishing into smoke, until all that’s left are the ones in front, my parents, The Six, and Cody. Each of their eyes fixated on me with a smile beaming from ear to ear. Then ever so slowly, the smile begins to melt. Like wax dripping from a candle, their smile and eyes start to run down their face along with their shoulders and arms. They all turn to putty before me, all of them except Cody. He stands there, no longer with a smile, but with the same look he gave me when I had threatened him—the look as if he had been disturbed by some horrible image or memory.