Chapter 15

Zayn's Pov:

My whole body is on fire, and my head is pounding.

It hurts a lot, like I hit it off of something.

I can't remember much, before I had passed out.

The last thing I remember was sitting with Harry in the booth, and the food had just been delivered to us.

That's all I can remember.

Maybe I'm suffering from short term memory loss, or some shit like that.

Or amnesia.

Then I could pretend like I didn't know anything.

But alas it isn't any of that, and I'm slowly opening my eyes.

My throat is severely parched, and I'm grabbing around for a glass.

Until I realize I'm not in my room, I'm in an unfamiliar room.

"Where the hell am I?," I ask myself.

I look around for clues, maybe I was missing something.

Then I see a picture on the dresser, it's of Harry.

So maybe I was at Harry's house, and right on cue, Harry comes strolling into the room.

"Hey you okay?," Harry asks, looking very worried.

"I'm manageable but my throats really dry," I mumble shyly, blushing because that means poor Harry found me in the bathroom.

Harry hands me a glass of water, and also has some food in his hands, but I ignore the food, chugging the water instead.

Harry frowns at my behavior, and sets the food down on the floor.

"You need to eat Zayn," Harry says seriously.

"I'm not hungry," I say stubbornly.

Really I wasn't, I forgot what being hungry was like.

I only eat maybe once a day, if that.

I'm okay with it, it helps me stay skinny like I like.

The only bad thing about it, is I'm really worrying Harry, I can tell.

"Zayn I think you have a problem," Harry says slowly, grabbing my hand.

"What would that be?" "Please enlighten me Harry," I say sarcastically.

"You have an eating disorder," Harry says, ignoring the sarcasm I had just gave him.

"No I don't." "Please don't try to pretend you know me," I say, rolling my eyes.

Harry looks kind of hurt, by what I said, but I couldn't let him see the real me.

I just couldn't.

"Well fine if that's the way you feel Zayn," Harry says barely above a whisper.

"I immediately feel guilty.

"Harry I'm sorry," I apologize.

"It's okay." "But something is going on with you," Harry says suspiciously.

Please don't figure it out.

I need to deal with this on my own, Harry can't get involved.

"I'm fine Harry please just let it go," I mumble, staring down at the bedspread.

"I can't Zayn you are hurting yourself," Harry says, his voice breaking.

"No I'm not," I argue.