10/7

<K A Z U K O M A>

*Stop this. Please.* But, of course, Nagito couldn't say that. Mikan was climbing over him weirdly to...help him? He didn't know. All he knew was it was uncomfortable and he hated it. He wanted her off immediately, but he had what Monokuma called the 'Liar Disease' where everything he said came out opposite. For example he'd try to say 'stop' but it'd come out as 'go'. The next thing Nagito knew, Mikan was off of him and acting normal, and Hajime was at the door. Hajime. The lucky boy might hate Hajime with everything he had, but he needed someone that wasn't Mikan. But here's the thing, one of the reasons why Nagito cannot stand Hajime; he has no brain.
"H-hajime! A-are you here to s-see Nagito?" Mikan asked.
"No." Hajime repiled.
"H-huh? Well a-anyway, as you know, h-he has the Liar Disease. He doesn't m-mean anything he s-says" Mikan fumbled with her hair.
"Get out of here, Hajime! Leave me alone!" Nagito said right after Mikan's explanation.
"Fine then, bitch." Hajime left.
*You fucking idiot. She scares me. This is why I hate you. Honestly glad you left. If you're this stupid I don't want you here anyway. But I don't want to be alone with her.* Nagito's thoughts raced. Suddenly, Kazuichi walked in. Thank god. Mikan went through her whole 'he has liar disease' thing. Nagito didn't even bother saying anything. He didn't want to mess up. Being completely honest here, he sort of had a crush on the pink-haired mechanic. Of course, he never had a chance compared to Sonia, but he can still hope. Nagito shot Kaz a look instead of words. 'Stay. I'm not safe.' Kaz nodded and stood at the foot of the hospital bed.
"W-well. Y-you stay with him. I-i'll go get-I mean help! I'll go help Ibuki!" Mikan hurried out. Kaz rolled his eyes.
"So..." Nagito attempted to start a conversation.
"Fuyu needed me to fix the security thingie so I came over here to do that and passed a very ticked-off Hajime. I asked him what was up and he said you were being an asshole, which isn't unbelievable but that's beside the point. So I came down here to see if he was right." Kazuichi explained. Why did that make Nagito's heart sink?
"I didn't need anyone. Mikan was being normal. I felt fine." Nagito hoped Kazuichi understood.
"I know. I got your message earlier." The mechanic nodded.
"She was just standing here. Not touching me, not climbing on top of me, nothing like th-that." The white-haired boy's voice broke a little. He didn't want to talk about it, but he wanted to tell someone. That didn't make sense to him.
"She WHAT?" Kazuichi looked less bored. "I-I'm sorry? I can't believe someone would do that in the first place!"
"I-I'm back! Thanks Kazuichi!" Mikan came back into the room.
"Can I say something to Nagito real quick?" Kazuichi asked. Nagito let out a relieved sigh. Mikan nodded and stepped out again.
"Do you want me to stay here? So you and her aren't alone?" Why did he care so much? Didn't Kaz hate him? Nagito nodded. He was getting to spend extra time with they boy he loved. What could go wrong?
Spoiler alert, it all went wrong.
"Just so you know, I'm doing this because whatever Mikan's doing is sick and disgusting. I still fucking hate you, Nagito" Kazuichi said before letting Mikan back in. Some sort of sadness exploded inside of Nagito. It felt like the mechanic had taken the lucky boy's heart and stomped on it. He finally got to answer a question he had: was it possible to lie with the Liar Disease?
"Oh. M-mhm, yeah I like you."
Conclusion, it was.

{A/N: THIS ONE'S LOWKEY SAD KINDA W H A T-LIKE I WAS WRITING IT BASED OFF OF AN IDEA I HAD BUT NEVER WROTE, REALIZING AT THE WRONG TIME THAT MY ORIGINAL IDEA ENDED IN FLUFF AND THATS NOT THE POINT OF THIS BOOK. ALSO ALSO I FINISHED THIS AT 11:06 ITS STILL THE SEVENTH I NEED TO START DOING THESE ON TIME-}

::WORD COUNT: 723::

                                          ~Kaz